plane crash today

RAGDOLL MX

i have compasion...plenty...and i dont think that everytime a disaster happens i have to feel all touchy feely...thats my way of dealing with it...sh*t happens everyday and i dont really feel like being depressed all the time...yeah iam warped..but thats who iam. seen combat 3 times, belive me i have compassion for those that have lost their lives....

sorry for the rant.

I think they should shut that airport down or make alot more stricter regulations ! Cheese is so good reprimanding kids he would work out perfect :beercheers:

I think they should shut down Dumont or make alot more stricter regulations. Makes the same amount of sense.

I know you guys are all about jokes and nonsense, but lets try to remember someone lost their life today. And a family lost their home. Not that they will see this, but a little compansion might be nice. Just saying.

:?: ok i was off topic because :shout: i was talking about the airport !!! :lol:

oh and i do feel bad for the family happy now !! :beercheers::laughoff:

They knew the airport was there before they bought their houses. Just like everyone trying to shut down the pig farm.. Sh*t happens (no pun intended)

OVER DEVELOPMENT SUCK!

But I do feel bad about the people involved. I hope their pets are ok. :( I was watching it all afternoon. Can you imagine getting a call.

Hello! is this Mrs. So and So

Yes!!?!!

Ummm. Your house is on fire because a plane landed in it.

:ah: :ah:

I think they should shut down Dumont or make alot more stricter regulations. Makes the same amount of sense.

Removed by poster as I am the douchebag who was drunk and having a REALLY bad day. My sincere apologies to all.

Edited by desertrider71

fk you douchbag ! I see your point but you are way off topic. You want to push the issue I will smash you on opening weekend. Let me know. I am a little guy but will stand up !

dude...chill he was just makin a point at how foolish it sounds to close the airport...trst me , he doesnt want the D closed down...just using it as an example

:lol:

I was heading up Rancho as it happened, all the sudden that big black plume of smoke appeared. it was really close to our shop!!

Had he stayed in the air another 10 seconds it would have been right on top of us. We are directly under the wesern flight path, we even get shadows of the planes in the skylights. Funny thing is Jerry was working in the shop and did not even notice the smoke or the choppers?

Really messed the power up in our area too.

fk you douchbag ! I see your point but you are way off topic. You want to push the issue I will smash you on opening weekend. Let me know. I am a little guy but will stand up !

UUHHHHHHH??????? :lol::lol::lol::blury: Pretty hardcore in here!!!!!

Edited by JoeDuner

WHOA, JOHN! Chill bro. :lol: Personal attacks are very much against the rules on here. I think you are way outta line.

Channel 3 News...Update 6:25PM: :lol:

According to Clark County Fire five people were in the home at the time of the crash, two children ages 3 and 14, their parents, and a visiting friend.

The kids were upstairs near where the plane made impact. The children's mother was taken to the hospital and treated for smoke inhalation. The others are said to be doing okay.

Two people were home in the other house impacted by the crash. They are said to be doing well.

The pilot's body has been recovered from the remnants of the cockpit.

:(

The construction worker that used a water truck to try and keep the fire contained said a dog died in the fire.

Edited by Foxysandchick