08/09 Dumont Passes

dunefreak

Check it out...

Couple changes for the new season, but nothing too drastic.

$10 off during the month of Sept!

Annual passes are no longer available on site. (only weekly passes)

Annual passes will have 2 different colors for holiday and non holiday passes.

Few more vendors that sell passes have been added.

Vendors will be selling the weekly AND annual passes now.

You can also get your annual pass from the BLM by mail.

more info at http://www.dumontduneriders.com/passes.html

That's about it. :D

Yeah, Thanks for the info Pete. :moon:

I remember last season was chaos. :blink:

I think it would be a killer Idea if they sold season passes at the SSSS.

Are they plannin' it OR do they already do that? or is it just the stupidest thing you ever heard? :dope:

:lol:

R-

Season, non-holiday pass for me. :lol:

Oh yeah, I think they should include the SuperBowl weekend as a holiday,

Just to get an extra $10 out of Cheese since it ain't no big deal. :blury:

I think it would be a killer Idea if they sold season passes at the SSSS.

Are they plannin' it OR do they already do that? or is it just the stupidest thing you ever heard? :lol:

ACTUALLY, the Barstow BLM is going to be at the SSSS this year for Dumont! :lol: They will be selling the passes there for $10 off. That is what I was told. :D

:laughoff: Looks like we'll be buying our season pass at the TRT meeting Saturday!! :laughoff: Do they take bank cards or should I plan on bringing the cash?? :D

"Holiday and non-holiday passes are different colors this year."

Now there's an :lol: ! No more confusion, "Do we punch out that little spot on the pass or not?" :laughoff:

:laughoff: Looks like we'll be buying our season pass at the TRT meeting Saturday!! :laughoff: Do they take bank cards or should I plan on bringing the cash?? :D

I think they take credit/ debit cards, but you might want to call 1st just to make sure. ;)

Barstow BLM (760) 252-6000

YEPPERS!! Will cover the holiday weekends too! :thumb: Discount good 'til the end of September.

got my three at Johnnys- they are real fancy, with colors, laminated, gold leaf, and it is punched with a special punch that is dealer specific. they probably cost more to make than the $110 they cost us

Edited by foolofsand

Don't get your pass from Carter Powersports. They didn't know that it is $10 off for the month of Sept for a annual pass, waste of a trip down there. According to the BLM they are supposed to honor that. I just got mine directly from the BLM, they sent it certified mail, no charge for shipping $110 to the door.

Just an FYI. If you use this link you will pay shipping. I am going to try the BLM phone number tomorrow to see if the other posts about free shipping pan out. :beercheers:

Well yes, but I thought I'd post up the link as it is an additional option. BLM is still pretty much the best way to get it. Just be prepared to have to go to the post office to pick it up if you aren't home when the certified mail comes. :idiot:

Well yes, but I thought I'd post up the link as it is an additional option. BLM is still pretty much the best way to get it. Just be prepared to have to go to the post office to pick it up if you aren't home when the certified mail comes. :beercheers:

I wasn't knocking you Pete. You bring up a good point on picking it up as certified. I logged in on your info but seen that you get charged for shipping. It's only 5 bucks but I was just saying you have to pay shipping. Hell, since you put it the way you did for certified pickup(for most of us) it is better to order online. Going back to your link and ordering (no joke !) I guess that's why you have the corporate jet ! :idiot::slap: :black: Please fly with us in mind ! :fro_smokin:

Well yes, but I thought I'd post up the link as it is an additional option. BLM is still pretty much the best way to get it. Just be prepared to have to go to the post office to pick it up if you aren't home when the certified mail comes. :black:

Ordered through Dunefreaks link. :beercheers::idiot::slap: