Who is going Halloween?

Dune Dad

hey randy, was going to ask if your going. so far we are planning on going. not sure how the work schedule is going to work out for the wife and my daughter that weekend. im planning to come friday afternoon even if i have to come on my own. the rest can follow schedule permitting. :D

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to make it out and meet the DDR crew. Will just be my cousin and I. We really don't know anyone here yet. Were' transfers from Utah's Little Sahara dunes. So if anyone wouldn't mind two nice guys and whatever girls we might bring to join their camp? we'd be much obliged. It's no fun having one rig wrapped around a little camp fire. Doesn't really do much for the wind and dust. I'd feel a little safer leaving my toys out at night too. :beercheers:

I hope to make it out and meet the DDR crew. Will just be my cousin and I. We really don't know anyone here yet. Were' transfers from Utah's Little Sahara dunes. So if anyone wouldn't mind two nice guys and whatever girls we might bring to join their camp? we'd be much obliged. It's no fun having one rig wrapped around a little camp fire. Doesn't really do much for the wind and dust. I'd feel a little safer leaving my toys out at night too. :beercheers:

welcome to the site :rockwoot:

shorely we can figure some way for you to join a camp site :banghead:

Im going to try and make it, my friend is getting a gorilla costume, and we are all getting banana suits, i would LOVE to see about 100 other people who get banana suits, that way we can all run from him :) BUT he has a CR500 so he will catch us :(

I think Pete and I need to meet your group... I just ordered our gorilla costumes the other day!!

Ok - so usually the trick or treat night is on Saturday of the Halloween weekend. But this year Halloween is on Friday night. Will most/all folks be handing out candy on Friday night? Does anyone think there will be some hold outs (or folks who can't get there early enough on Friday) and that kids will be T&T on Saturday?

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a very good question!! I'd say let's all make the most of this holiday and do both nights. You can never have too much candy :)

Welocme all you newbies :beercheers:

And for all of you having your 1st Dumont Halloweenie.. I hope you have tons of fun on my favorite holiday :duniemonkie:

hey randy, was going to ask if your going. so far we are planning on going. not sure how the work schedule is going to work out for the wife and my daughter that weekend. im planning to come friday afternoon even if i have to come on my own. the rest can follow schedule permitting. :D

ummmm....the biggest weekend of the year, am i going? betchyer :beercheers: i am. we should get that camera back in the car and make a really good video....bound to be some good runs that weekend with the talent that's gonna be out there!

me and the kids will be there early friday morning! hows Banshee hill on halloween is there usually alot of fast bikes there?

I have seen some really fast bikes there just about every weekend we have gone...

Im sure its like any other big weekend... Everybody with all kinds of bikes...

:DDRrocks:

Whose going to Dumont the weekend before halloween: Weekend of the 25th & 26th...?

And whos going the Halloween weekend: 31st to 02nd ?

Just trying to see what weekend would be best for the kids and the adults...

We like the dunes when its busy... The kids lik vender row for all the things to buy..

I just want to go out and not think of anything but :mc: and :DDRrocks: ...

So whos going when ....?

(BIG RICK) AND GROUP WILL BE THERE THE WEEKEND BEFORE AND POSSIBLY THRU HALLOWEEN

MMMMMMMM SOUNDS GOOOOD TOOOOO MEEEE. :2cents:

Hello all, I am new to Dumont Dune Riders. I am an ex-Glamis rider who spent the last 2 years building my sandcar and while I was doing that all my buddies sold their toys...long story short, I was looking to spend Halloween at Dumont, however I'll be by myself and was wondering if anyone would mind one extra motorhome in their circle? I hate to impose, but nervous about being out in Dumont alone.

Hello all, I am new to Dumont Dune Riders. I am an ex-Glamis rider who spent the last 2 years building my sandcar and while I was doing that all my buddies sold their toys...long story short, I was looking to spend Halloween at Dumont, however I'll be by myself and was wondering if anyone would mind one extra motorhome in their circle? I hate to impose, but nervous about being out in Dumont alone.

I'm not going Halloween, but WELCOME to the site! :hello::D

we allways have room for more, UNLESS the one lookin for room is an idiot or fall down drunk. not trying to sound like a d*ck just puttin it out there strait. DONT DUNE ALONE!!!!! Aaron

me and the kids will be there early friday morning! hows Banshee hill on halloween is there usually alot of fast bikes there?

There will be atleast two :hello: Hoping there is alot more. Come by and say hello if you see us out there.

post-257-1224675439_thumb.jpg

Edited by undertow

What’s up motogeekxr? Your welcome to hook up with my crew, we will be rollin in on Thursday camped near bath #3 my buddies rig is easy to spot 48ft white gooseneck race trailer! :DDRrocks:

What type of rail did you build???

i think my old man is goin out this weekand....24, 25, 26

and we will all be going out the weekand of.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soulja boy, were talking halloween weekend no whos going when!!

JP

Ill be there fri - sun Halloween weekend that is.

I have attached a picture of my car...since I couldn't figure out how to show it on the text entry. If anyone has some insight for me I can repost. The reponse is great, for the record I am to old to be a fall down drunk and to much of a kidder to be an angry drunk. I am more of the little bit here, little bit there sort...I try to mix a gatorade or water between beers...keeps me from looking like and AS%&$OLE.post-4788-1224699765_thumb.jpg

wtf did you just say?!?!?!?!

adam...i thought you were working on not drinking till after 10 am

:?: soulja boy THAT IS! :hello:

who says you cant have a beer :DDRrocks: for breakfast, it is water based and therfore has some nutritional value.

Edited by BeerMeNow