Who is going Halloween?

Dune Dad

Whose going to Dumont the weekend before halloween: Weekend of the 25th & 26th...?

And whos going the Halloween weekend: 31st to 02nd ?

Just trying to see what weekend would be best for the kids and the adults...

We like the dunes when its busy... The kids lik vender row for all the things to buy..

I just want to go out and not think of anything but :mc: and :grin: ...

So whos going when ....?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going the weekend of Oct 31st - Nov 2nd. We'll probably go on Thursday! Halloween is my favorite holiday!!! This year we'll probably decorate the trailer more - and of course we'll dress up the dogs again!

:laughing::blah:

my kids always make a good haul on haloween. we usually get more candy in one hour at the dunes than 2 hours running the neighborhood around home. make sure to bring their costumes. usually several haunted house toyhaulers too.oct 31 to nov 2 for us. only problem is it's so crowded it's a little dangerous. careful is the order for that night!

The last year we camped next to the Rock Pile over by Vender Row.. We liked it there.

It was easy to find at night for the adults, the kids could ride their quads in camp that along the side of the pile than back into camp. I am really BIG on SAFETY with kids... I feel the Rock Pile is a safer area for now.

We will be camping on the east side of the pile. Our Rv is Silver and white with a 16ft Silver Carson Utility Tandem axl trailer. The flag pole has a Black Pirate flag with a Red, White & Blue let light on top. If that does not help than look for a lit up Giant Sponage Bob on top of the R.V.

Hope to see some DDR'S that weekend.....

Lets all have a Great Safe time !!!

:thumb:

my group & I are going the weekend of..that is a great weekend,it seems like everybody has been cooped up all summer so the coolest things will show up.super fast cars,quad,bikes,etc...you guys get the point.SWEET WEEKEND CANT WAIT.I need to get my heads back from the shop & start assembling my motor for the buggy bigger & faster I cant wait.. :thumb:

Welcome to DDR Tim :undecided: Hope to see you out there :blink:

To answer the question on the Trick-or -Treating, i know all the kids that we camp with go to different circles and go trick or treating and usually both Kids and Adults wear costumes. Hope that helps.

my group & I are going the weekend of..that is a great weekend,it seems like everybody has been cooped up all summer so the coolest things will show up.super fast cars,quad,bikes,etc...you guys get the point.SWEET WEEKEND CANT WAIT.I need to get my heads back from the shop & start assembling my motor for the buggy bigger & faster I cant wait.. :undecided:

I think you guy's are too good for us now with rails and all..... :grin::blink: yah- get that duggy up and running not a lot of time left :beat:

I think you guy's are too good for us now with rails and all..... :undecided::blink: yah- get that duggy up and running not a lot of time left :grin:

I thought you were going to GLAMIS? dont be retarted are you guys going with us or not?????i`m getting ready to leave work and head to the river one last time.

I thought you were going to GLAMIS? dont be retarted are you guys going with us or not?????i`m getting ready to leave work and head to the river one last time.

I don't know if i'm coming or going at this point... I'm just trying too do some catch up wright now. But i'll let you guy's know in a couple weeks or so. and have fun at the river be safe :blink:

Im going to try and make it, my friend is getting a gorilla costume, and we are all getting banana suits, i would LOVE to see about 100 other people who get banana suits, that way we can all run from him :) BUT he has a CR500 so he will catch us :(