RZR rollover at comp

camp host

I would like to start off by thanking those who helped us after we rolled our RZR down comp hill. I was with my wife Saturday night around 10 PM when we decided to take the RZR over the top of comp. Sounded like a great plan, sand was wet and we had great traction on the way up and over. The RZR got sideways at the top coming back over and rolled 8-10 times before coming to rest. Fellow duners promptly responded to aid us getting out and moving the RZR down the hill safely. We are both ok, just a little banged up.

I am disappointed that during this scary event someone took all the parts that came off the RZR. While some people were going out of their way to help, others saw an opportunity to steal. The important thing is no serious injuries and minor damage to the RZR. Thanks to all who helped out, we are truly grateful.

glad you and your wife were OK my friend and i got up there but, you already had a handful of people helping, and we saw that you guys looked ok so figured we'd stay outta the way.

edit... can not believe people would steal sh*t off your ride like that, what a bunch of f'errrs

man that looked crazy from the bottom, we saw the 1st 1or 2 rolls then lights out, then other lights shined on ya, and we saw you were still rolling down the hill, and everyone jumped in there rides.

Edited by mush

That had to be quite a ride! Good to hear you and your wife are alright. Damn, comp seems to be brutal on RZR's lately. :ah:

Don't worry about those jerks who took your parts. Karma will get em. It's too bad there are still azzhats like that out there in our dunes. They don't deserve them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad you guys are alright! I was there for Halloween and I remember seeing a bright white whip go over the top of comp. I thought that something happened when you went over the other side of comp because you guys didn't come back over for a while. Then 5 seconds later I saw the white whip. I saw the whip for 1 second then I didn't see it again. I knew that something bad happened. i then saw you half way down comp then imediatly people came right over to you.

• Thumbs Down 1