It has been almost a year now since we first met some of you (last Memorial weekend) what a first impression that was! Don, Crasher, Wingnut, Dune Smurf, fmf lover, Pauly, Sincity Blondie, all the misfits from Coral last year!!!! Cdavego doesn't count cause I knew him from work
I was glad to meet all the others too through out this season.
Charlie and I aren't that social but when ever we need a little entertainment or a really good laugh (or alot)we go vist the DDR's multiple camps. Seriously we have meet some really great people that makes a good dune season better. I don't know if we are just getting old or you people are just flippin nuts! Wouldn't trade campfire antics for a comedy club ticket, thats how good you people are.
The scary part is that Wingnut is just as sick of an individual as my husband is. And Crasher, she totaly gets Charlie's sick sense of humor. Most people don't.
SO GLAD I GOT TO MEET ALL OF YOU,THANKS FOR THE GOOD TIMES!