well......

Richard Cheese

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best possible outcome happened.

Someone please answer how this could be before Pedro shuts the thread down. The only people I can see Osama benefiting is career welfare recipients and gutter trolls. No blue collar red blooded American will prosper under his tenure.

Been an entertaining thread so far but I'm looking for some enlightenment on this matter.

Background huh.....

Good ole george W had the perfect "background" for the job and look what a fukup he became.

Not sure what you call Perfect lol Rich? Upper part of society? Not sure what you meant. America was never meant to be run by Lawyers and the so called Elite and upper class. I can find Fault in every President. Funny thing is that there is a checks and balances in this country and it isnt always the president that makes all policy. What kills me more is that people from other countries come here (like most of us) and reap the benefits and complain.. I always thought this is the greatest country in the world (obviously you did to because your here).

Complain all you want about Bush, Clinton, Bush senior or whom ever you want but also remember there is a checks and balances with the govt. So really no one person is to blame but all..

Maybe you can move to Europe where they pay .... what is it up to now 70% of there income to taxes? O wait your in America Also...lol hmmm

Ok Rant over for now :black: :MBdance:

Capt

I was talking about his daddy and thus being from a presedential background.

Yes the taxes suck balls in england, I never paid 'em tho :MBdance:

Obama was the best choice when you consider the other, now if there was another candidate involved who was under 140 years old without a brain dead VP they would probably have won.

I was talking about his daddy and thus being from a presedential background.

Yes the taxes suck balls in england, I never paid 'em tho :MBdance:

Obama was the best choice when you consider the other, now if there was another candidate involved who was under 140 years old without a brain dead VP they would probably have won.

Haah

I wouldnt say he is the lessor of 2 evils.. wait till he starts all his policies and then we see where we are at.

Capt

Does anyone have Timothy Mcveigh's phone number :MBdance::lol:

I just know I am buying more guns and ammo before you can't get them anymore. Hum....I wonder if the rebel forces will be totally hooked up soon???????????????????

Hell, his damn aunt lives here illeagally with no................throw here dumb-illeagal-a$$ outer here.......goin on. WHY????????????????

This azzhat is going to help out with this in the future??????????????????? :black:

This is exactly why I can't stand politics. Did I vote??? HELL NO!!!

I have lint in my belly button and can't see my peniz....

:black:

Try a .. CUP O NOODLE ,Tick Tack or Tuna CAn ...(inside joke) I was thinking of going to the Write on rice booth downtown and see if they can put flames on mine :MBdance:

CApt

Edited by CaptNkllm

ronpaul

ronpaul

ronpaul

he makes waaay to much sense to ever get elected...

i heard he's even interested in legalizing mary-j!!!

Yes sir He was my choice until I heard he was dropping out, sad because he had a good majority of the younger genereations vote, the ones who screwed this election up.

I used to really trip out on the idiots that had nazi/rebel flags on their sandrails/quads, after reading between the lines of some of the posts in this thread I guess you guys are cool with it.

WHY ARE YOU A BRIT IN CALI? WHY ARENT YOU A BRIT IN BRIT. GO THE F HOME!!!! PLEASE

Background huh.....

Good ole george W had the perfect "background" for the job and look what a fukup he became.

Did George Bush become a fukup or was the economy the best it had ever been and the market strong 2 1/2 years ago? 2 years ago when the senate became democratic lead the economy crashed! Is it Bushes fault or is it the democratic senates fault? What really bothers me, is that people seem to have no idea how this country runs but jumps on the band wagon pointing fingers. IGNORANCE IS OBVIOUSLY BLISS HERE! And if you arent from this country, you really should shut your mouth. Did you vote? If you didnt, then again you should shut your mouth. Freedom of speech should be reserved for the people who VOTED FOR IT

Did George Bush become a fukup or was the economy the best it had ever been and the market strong 2 1/2 years ago? 2 years ago when the senate became democratic lead the economy crashed! Is it Bushes fault or is it the democratic senates fault? What really bothers me, is that people seem to have no idea how this country runs but jumps on the band wagon pointing fingers. IGNORANCE IS OBVIOUSLY BLISS HERE! And if you arent from this country, you really should shut your mouth. Did you vote? If you didnt, then again you should shut your mouth. Freedom of speech should be reserved for the people who VOTED FOR IT

nuff said