well......

Richard Cheese

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO...we dont know that....just because his views are different from yours and mine doesn't he's out to purposely hurt the country...i think he will hurt it more...but what makes you think he is a bad person? he has compassion for people...it may not suit our needs but...he does have it.

His dumbazz wife? you don't know her...shes probably waaaay more intelligent than most women we all know...not to bash the ladies on here...

and she never said she HATED this country....why would you say that?

she simply said she wasn't proud of it until now... quite frankly theres alot of stuff I'm not real proud of either...

I agree this is the wrong person for the job....but why don't you find some legitimate reasons to dislike...instead of making chit up.

:dunno: oooooooooooooooooooooooooook, let me guess????????????????You voted for a "Change"??? :MBdance: I am not even going to go there. You have your opinion. Unfortunately like many others who put him there. I am shocked. :lol:

NO...we dont know that....just because his views are different from yours and mine doesn't he's out to purposely hurt the country...i think he will hurt it more ...but what makes you think he is a bad person? he has compassion for people...it may not suit our needs but...he does have it.

His dumbazz wife? you don't know her...shes probably waaaay more intelligent than most women we all know...not to bash the ladies on here...

and she never said she HATED this country....why would you say that?

she simply said she wasn't proud of it until now... quite frankly theres alot of stuff I'm not real proud of either...

I agree this is the wrong person for the job ....but why don't you find some legitimate reasons to dislike...instead of making chit up.

:dunno: oooooooooooooooooooooooooook, let me guess????????????????You voted for a "Change"??? :MBdance: I am not even going to go there. You have your opinion. Unfortunately like many others who put him there. I am shocked. :lol:

No, I dont think he did......

I hope you dune better than you read.

if you won't even take the time to fully read a post...then i won't even humor you with a semi-intelligent conversation...

I hope you dune better than you read.

if you won't even take the time to fully read a post...then i won't even humor you with a semi-intelligent conversation...

Peace bro..........I really could care less about the election. :lol:

How about this one I heard......

What is the difference between Sarah Palin naked and Michelle Obama naked?

Playboy and National Geographic.

Peace bro..........I really could care less about the election. :beercheers:

How about this one I heard......

What is the difference between Sarah Palin naked and Michelle Obama naked?

Playboy and National Geographic.

ok if you could careless about the election why post chit about and get upset? DID you even vote? If you did then you obviously care about it. :censored:

ok if you could careless about the election why post chit about and get upset? DID you even vote? If you did then you obviously care about it. :beercheers:

:booty: No I didn't vote. I do not care for either party. But, I have stated frustrations based on the corrosion of conformity the voters seemed to jump on this past election. "Lets all jump on the Obama wagon". :kitty: :black: So, save it. :censored:

Edited by maxdout

I sure HOPE that the new president does a good job, maybe even a better job than the one that is leaving office. I think every presidential election in my life time from most peoples viewpont, has had that same hope. Whether or it was great times or bad times. Whether it was the 1700's or the 2000's

Quite amazing that hmmm can't do the math right now but say 150yrs ago, our country's most deadly war was fought, not necessarily to free human beings from being owned by human beings, but that was the end result.

I for one am going to use my hopeful attitude to respect this Man that is about to become our president.

The worst thing I have ever said about our current and soon to be former president, is I didn't think he was doing a good job and that I haven't liked the way the war or "terrorism" has gone.

It really does bother me and dare I say it offends me to see some I said some of the blantant racial slams by Americans about the man about to become the 44th President of this great country.

Again I hope the new guy does a better job than the old guy!!!

:lol: All i can say is the negative actions on this thread are not good !! :B if you did or did'nt vote give the guy a chance who know's he may make a change for the good or the bad but he's in office now ! just like other threads! Were's it going to get you by argueing with dune peeps about your political beliefs or how safe your sand rail is or were your harnesses should be placed :booty: :black: ! let it lie and see what happens !! We are already f :beercheers: it may hopefully get better !!!!! :kitty:

THANKS CHEESE FOR STARTING A CHEESEY THREAD !!! :censored:

I just saw this on Crusty's sig on GD. :clap:

I don't even know why it's so funny. :lol::flipoff:

post-3-1226543395_thumb.jpg

^ There's my contribution to this stupid thread. :dunno:

Hey, whats that song from Seasame Street???? One of these things does not look like the other......

:black: All i can say is the negative actions on this thread are not good !! :B if you did or did'nt vote give the guy a chance who know's he may make a change for the good or the bad but he's in office now ! just like other threads! Were's it going to get you by argueing with dune peeps about your political beliefs or how safe your sand rail is or were your harnesses should be placed :black: :clap: ! let it lie and see what happens !! We are already f :dunno: it may hopefully get better !!!!! :lol:

THANKS CHEESE FOR STARTING A CHEESEY THREAD !!! :flipoff:

Maybe people did not for Obama so much as they voted for a change in leadership. Hopefully OUR new president elect does something for us, the little people. Only the die hard " I am A Republican " people are offended. Like it or not, we gave Bush 8 fuggin years to do something. Post up if you are better off than you were eight years ago. You people who don't like him have not even allowed him to take office. He has four years and if he is a bust like Bush we can vote him out. Bush only won a second term on fear, his first term won on faulty election processes. Flame away, I am waiting.

I sure HOPE that the new president does a good job, maybe even a better job than the one that is leaving office. I think every presidential election in my life time from most peoples viewpont, has had that same hope. Whether or it was great times or bad times. Whether it was the 1700's or the 2000's

Quite amazing that hmmm can't do the math right now but say 150yrs ago, our country's most deadly war was fought, not necessarily to free human beings from being owned by human beings, but that was the end result.

I for one am going to use my hopeful attitude to respect this Man that is about to become our president.

The worst thing I have ever said about our current and soon to be former president, is I didn't think he was doing a good job and that I haven't liked the way the war or "terrorism" has gone.

It really does bother me and dare I say it offends me to see some I said some of the blantant racial slams by Americans about the man about to become the 44th President of this great country.Again I hope the new guy does a better job than the old guy!!!

i will not by guilted into supporting this guy his past record speaks for its self .

there is currently on the web a 1 million dollar reward for the statements obamas wife made in church .

as an american i have this right, i stand behind my right . and i will no fall into step with sheeple that got suckered into his bs.

racism is not defind as any words out of a white persons mouth.

this country is in a dangerous place . and i fear he will make it worse.

i have no choice but to give him a " a chance " the brain washed saw to that.

so i have the right to be pissed about it . and thats the way it is :beercheers: