well......

Richard Cheese

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CNN: just reported d*ck Cheney just invited Obama on a hunting trip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama is the first black president, and will be moving into the white house, but it dosent change the fact that there is still a black man in Government housing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry couldnt resist...

I'm not one to re-kindle a dying flame, however your comments beg to be made an example of. Every family member I have, whom resides in a major metropolitan city, IS BETTER OFF. Last time I checked, 9/11/01 was the last time our Nation sustained a domestic attack. Research the methodology utilized by terrorists, and you will soon discover that without direct intervention, MORE was to come. Could things have been handled differently? Absolutely. Were certain aspects of the administration mishandled? Of course, (show me a perfect POTUS). With the above points being understood, ANYONE NOT BELIEVING WE ARE SAFER TODAY THAN WE WERE IN 01', CAN'T BE DEBATED HERE TO BEGIN WITH! The fight was taken to the bastards that attacked us...you can't do much offensive strategy if you are diving from cave to cave running for your useless life while avoiding American "thank you" packages from the sky. :banghead:

desertrider71, at least you seem to care about the process...I can't tell you how many people I encounter who have a bit@h about the result and when asked, inform me they didn't vote. I for one am glad this crap is over for now... :headbang1:

P.S. "There has to be a Carter before there can be a Reagan." (I'm not sayin...I'm just sayin)

i didnt know we attacked saudi arabia because that is the home country to most of the 911 terroists

just saying

effe the saudis...it was standard oil that helped them get the oil out of the ground back in the 1930's

if we were to begin drilling and producing here, we wouldnt be in the farkin mess were in now

none of the libs want to drill here, or produce here, hell, how about build a refinery here (good luck)

i like toast too

effe the saudis...it was standard oil that helped them get the oil out of the ground back in the 1930's

if we were to begin drilling and producing here, we wouldnt be in the farkin mess were in now

none of the libs want to drill here, or produce here, hell, how about build a refinery here (good luck)

i like toast too

You may want to rethink that statement.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...8103004662.html

http://www.kutv.com/content/news/local/sto...87b&rss=991

Edited by desertskyz