well......

Richard Cheese

:shout: i feel a lock down coming on. lock down lock down all prisoners back in your cells red a$$ alert red a$$ alert :yiah:

:shout:

:shout: to all boarder patroll personell please open all gates and knock down all fences then return to your home for your obama bucks .

thank you...................... :shout:

better get your riding done now cause here come the democraps

Edited by barefoot bob

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That leaves us all out then. We weren't born when that was written into the Bill of Rights. It wasn't voted on.

The most recent Freedom of Speech issue voted upon as far as I know, Is people wanted to alter the pledge of alegiance, to take out one nation under GOD. <- I believe that is in every document from our founding fathers, and challenged every single day. So everytime you cast a vote it has everything to do with it, because someone will challenge.

:shout: i feel a lock down coming on. lock down lock down all prisoners back in your cells red a$$ alert red a$$ alert :yiah:

:shout:

:shout: to all boarder patroll personell please open all gates and knock down all fences then return to your home for your obama bucks .

thank you...................... :shout:

better get your riding done now cause here come the :?: democraps :B

Yes, the tree huggers and sierra club have more support now.

Try a .. CUP O NOODLE ,Tick Tack or Tuna CAn ...(inside joke) I was thinking of going to the Write on rice booth downtown and see if they can put flames on mine :MBdance:

CApt

Thanks Capt. I needed that!!!!! :black: :lol::beat:

I was laughing so hard I had to run to the outhouse!!!!( sorry the blue room)didn't want to wet myself

Bra's..........I don't like them

Me either, except when the dunes are tore up, I really LIKE them then.

Last weekend was almost a double sports bra day, one worked though. Cinch-em up and strap-em down.

Lift and separate doesn't work anymore, I'd have to lift and tuck them under the armpits. That makes it to hard to ride.

WHY ARE YOU A BRIT IN CALI? WHY ARENT YOU A BRIT IN BRIT. GO THE F HOME!!!! PLEASE

Depending on what happens with the economy in the next 6 months going home is a possibility, we aint got any sand dunes tho :black:

Oh and suck my balls :MBdance:

Edited by britincali

Don't PHAZE me bro! :MBdance::lol:

How can there be any home pride when them fuggers are sneaking over here by the millions? And illegally at that? If their "Mother Land" is so damn great I would believe your argument but I don't see them having any pride in it or they wouldn't be here in the masses that they are. Dumont not so bad, but down at the Mother G every third flag is Mexican. If they love America so much more than where they left then maybe they should consider their allegiances. Just a thought, no one has to agree.

By the way, Home Pride is my favorite bread Home Slice! :black:

I do agree with you, but is not only the mexican flag out there there is other as well, I for one always fly the american flag in my home, toy box, atv, work trucks, etc. etc. and don"t like when other fly their different flags. After all this is America the American flag should be the one every where.

Yes sir He was my choice until I heard he was dropping out, sad because he had a good majority of the younger genereations vote, the ones who screwed this election up.

he didn't "drop out"...the american people were too dumb to listen to what he had to say, so he lost in the primary...now we get the president we deserve.....and as far as who's fault this "butt crack of doom" we are looking into.... its bushes fault. he and the republicans stood by during the housing bubble..2001 to mid 2005 and looked the other way while the banks and wall street raped and ruined this country, with no regulation. do yourselves a favor and do a google on the "housing bubble" if you still don't know what kinda trouble our country is in. we just sang the national anthem on this thing(did i mention it's a double header)? so pull up a chair and get popcorn....it's about to get mighty interesting.

he didn't "drop out"...the american people were too dumb to listen to what he had to say, so he lost in the primary...now we get the president we deserve.....and as far as who's fault this "butt crack of doom" we are looking into.... its bushes fault. he and the republicans stood by during the housing bubble..2001 to mid 2005 and looked the other way while the banks and wall street raped and ruined this country, with no regulation. do yourselves a favor and do a google on the "housing bubble" if you still don't know what kinda trouble our country is in. we just sang the national anthem on this thing(did i mention it's a double header)? so pull up a chair and get popcorn....it's about to get mighty interesting.

HAaa ... Blame Bush ...OMG....retarded.. Why not blame the banks and the People buying houses that are not affordable ...Nah blame everyone else ... why does everyone find it so easy to blame the President for everything?? No blame to Clinton for anything ? ...But Bush is gloom and doom? uhhh O... K

People are greedy and the Banks are worse..... mortgage companies are a big problem also but I guess you blame bush.. lol

I am sorry Bush is to blame for everything.....no one was complaining when they were sellin there houses for 50% or more profit ... but I guess Bush was to blame for the increase in there spending also

Randy .... Didnt you sell your house in the Bubble.. also? maybe you should give that money back to the govt so they can pay it back to the banks lol

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

Hey!!! That's not nice!

you kind of asked for that one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on another note:

just because you are flying the "Stars and Bars" does not make you a redneck, a racist, or belong to the Klan.

it is based off of Heritage...not Hate. That being said, Did you know that the American flag was flown over the county while slavery was in use? so shouldnt you say that our national colors is the same as the "Confederate" flag?

this brief history on the origin and evolution of the flag.

With the formation of the Confederate States of America in early 1861, one of the first orders of business was to create a flag for the new nation. The Committee on the Flag and Seal was formed, and given this task. There were basically two schools of thought in creating the flag. One was to create something that looked very similar to the existing United States flag. The second school of thought was to create a flag very different than the existing United States flag. At the time, there was still feelings of allegiance to the original US flag, and popular opinion was lining up in support of a flag that was similar to the familiar United States flag.

The proposed flag resembled the United States flag, but replaced the "stripes" with 3 "bars". The flag had 7 stars, one for each state that was part of the confederacy at the time. This flag was dubbed the "Stars and Bars". The United States flag had been known as the "Stars and Stripes". This flag had replaced the stripes with bars, so it was logical to call it the "Stars and Bars". Note that today people often refer to the Confederate battle flag as the "Stars and Bars". Strictly speaking, this is not a correct description of the Confederate battle flag.

Those who preferred a very different flag from that of the United States proposed several different flags, one of which resembled what would later become the Confederate battle flag.

In March of 1861, those who supported a flag similar to that of the United States prevailed, and the "Stars and Bars" became the official National flag of the Confederacy. The flag's first official use was at the inauguration of Jefferson Davis on March 4, 1861.

As more states joined the Confederacy, more stars were added to the flag. Eventually the Stars and Bars had a total of 13 stars. The thirteen states represented were: South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, Virginia, Arkansas, North Carolina, Tennessee, Missouri, and Kentucky. Note that Missouri and Kentucky never officially seceded, but were slave states, and did have some confederate state governments, although they were in exile for the most part.

With this matter resolved, the participants proceeded with the prosecution of the War. While there were several smaller skirmishes in early 1861, the first major battle of the year, and the war for that matter, was the Battle of Bull Run, which was fought on July 21, 1861. There were over 4,800 men killed or wounded on the two sides.

At the Battle of Bull Run, there were a number of Confederate regiments that used the Confederate national flag as their battle flag. While having a National flag that looks similar to the old United States flag might have been comforting to the people of the newly formed Confederacy, it turned out to be a bad idea in battle. In battle, the purpose of a flag is to help identify who is who. Who is on your side, and who is on the other side. From this perspective, having two sides fight under flags that are similar in appearance is a very bad idea. It actually did cause some degree of confusion at the Battle of Bull Run.

The confusion caused by the similarity in the flags was of great concern to Confederate General P.G.T. Beauregard. He suggested that the Confederate national flag be changed to something completely different, to avoid confusion in battle in the future. This idea was rejected by the Confederate government. Beauregard then suggested that there should be two flags. One, the National flag, and the second one being a battle flag, with the battle flag being completely different from the United States flag.

Beauregard was successful in having a separate battle flag created. The one chosen was actually similar to one of the flags that had earlier been proposed to be the National flag. The battle flag would be a blue X on a red field. As a battle flag, the flag would be square. The flag had 13 stars, for the thirteen states in the Confederacy. This flag was first used in battle in December 1861. Being a new flag, different from the United States flag, it gained widespread acceptance and allegiance among the Confederate soldiers, and population in general. The flag is referred to as the Confederate battle flag, and as the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.

It should be noted, however, that there were many different confederate battle flags used at different times, and by different regiments in the war.

The National flag of the confederacy is almost forgotten today, and the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia has become the symbol most associated with the confederacy, and it remains a controversial, and divisive symbol to this day.

here are a picture of 2 confederate flags

post-693-1226004547_thumb.jpg

so on that note, get your facts right before you put your answers and opinions out there or you get put on BLAST with facts.

I personally would like to fly my Irish and Scottish flags, but i feel that Britncali would try to have some crazy battle with me out in the dunes (just kidding...id overthrow you anyway)..either way it is what it is and Obama is in office...not my choice, but he is there anyway, i appreciate all the texts that i get, they are funny/ and yes iam politically incorrect and i dont care, and i also hate everyone equally!

Cole

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

Hmm BUSH Bashing YAY my favorite. It was not bush, but the House and Senate Mainly controlled by the DEMS who turned a cold shoulder to the issue! Now they have 57 seats to run things how they see fit.

I personally would like to fly my Irish and Scottish flags, but i feel that Britncali would try to have some crazy battle with me out in the dunes (just kidding...id overthrow you anyway)..

Cole

This is the celing in my gameroom....

100_2925.jpg

100_2926.jpg

I fly 'em all dawg :DDRrocks::grin::grin: