new years

quad~dizzle

so what the down low on new years, this is my familys 1st year dunin, been out at there 2 times already, once at holloween, and then the weekend after (poker run), missed turkey day this year, does it get stupid crowded?? if we go we'll be bringing my little homie cole 4yrs old.

It's always been the weekend following if the holiday lands on a Wed or later in the week. ;)

Jan 1st: New Years Day (Thurs)

Dec 31st-Jan 4th: New Years Weekend (Wed-Sun)

But go whenever you feel like it. :laughoff::laughing:

Cool - that's the weekend we're going out! Should be fun!!!! :laughoff:

We are talking about leaving town late in the day on Christmas and staying till Sunday. Should be a quiet weekend and we should be able to get in some good dune time. Anybody elase going then?

We are talking about leaving town late in the day on Christmas and staying till Sunday. Should be a quiet weekend and we should be able to get in some good dune time. Anybody elase going then?

We will be arriving Dec 20th and staying through New Years. We always do Xmas there, bring the tree and all. The best time is the week before Xmas, no one there.

Thanks Pete. If everything goes as it should arriving Dec. 26th and staying until atleast Jan. 1st or longer. Hopefully the car can last that long.

tim,

I will be out the 30th - 3rd. Make sure the car lasts that long. I want to get some duning in with ya this time

We will be arriving Dec 20th and staying through New Years. We always do Xmas there, bring the tree and all. The best time is the week before Xmas, no one there.

That's what I am hoping for no crowds and great dunes! We always camp just a little N/E of crapper #9 in a white Alfa M/H with a TPD Stacker. Come on by and we will go for a buggy ride!! :offtopic:

That's what I am hoping for no crowds and great dunes! We always camp just a little N/E of crapper #9 in a white Alfa M/H with a TPD Stacker. Come on by and we will go for a buggy ride!! :rolleyes:

We'll be looking for ya. Sounds like a good time.

Pete, you going to make day trip the weekend before? The trailer is available.

Terry

Yes, definitely gonna try. Awesome thanks Terry.

I'd actually rather to a full weekend that weekend instead, but Anna already requested her days off well in advance and she can't change them now. So New Years it is.

• 2 weeks later...