Sandcar stolen tues 12-23

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crasher

wow good news I hope. I wonder if the insurance company will still cover the full value if it is in so many pieces and call it good. They will prob total it right or do you think they'll wanna pay to rebuild it?

I'm assuming they will just total it. Considering most of it is still missing and what was recovered was in pieces. Hopefully they will just total it! I think it would cost the insurance company more to rebuild it anyway. Besides.....it's bad juju now!!! I'm sure Capt. doesn't want it back. lol.

Car was found.....we think. Sounds to be in verry small pieces for easy traveling :?: wing and roof and not sure what else. Have a lead on who it might be(kinda) .. nothing on my trailer yet. I will have more details Mon or Tues.. :rockwoot:

Capt

Its mon ...details...come on!

Damn Capt. thats good news! maybe you can get some of that stuff back and put it to use on your new car. I will give you a ton of credit, I would be fuming if that happened to me and you never spoke one bad thing about the whole ordeal.

WOW, COOL. by pieces do you mean taken apart or cut up?

cut up in little pieces ... will go see it tomorrow..MLK and metro is closed lol

Tim .. I havnt settled with the insurance company yet so I am holding out on the cussing.

Paybacks are rough though so no need to complain.

Capt

ohhhhh my god! :headbang1::rockwoot::idea:

Some people are total pieces of sh*t I tell ya! WTF? :coffee::driver:

That's sad to see Dave. :( At leat you had insurance. Where was it recovered or found? No leads on any suspects?

Nothing on the trailer and stuff then either huh?

No on the trailer but yes on a couple suspects... cops have gone to 1 house already and trying to track them down. Think it might be some Filipino guys and a white guy..... White f-150 with ground effects and either blue effects or blue lights on the effects.. white guys name they think is Derek and the Filipino is named shaun with long hair and major tattoos.

i would rather them NOT have called me

Almost at that point also but I had to look to be sure and there is no mistaking it... I feel they will be caught in time.

Capt