Sandcar stolen tues 12-23

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's the address? Send a PM if you want.

2324 Florescent (SP) ave NE side of town

Holy :poop: what a bunch of idiots why cut up such a bad azz car I'm sorry you had to

find it like that but at least you have closure and know what happened let me know if

we can help any further :dance: :slap:

Thanks Man I appreciate it

Capt

That FUggin blows Capt. sorry you had to go through this BS and then find your car chopped up like that.

I hope these azzhats get whats coming to them :dance: .....and then spend some time in jail

They don't call em chop shops for nothin :whoop::slap:

Sorry to hear it ended up that way.I'm sure it would have been nice to get it back untouched .

2324 Florescent (SP) ave NE side of town

Thanks Man I appreciate it

Capt

Didn't find a 2324 Flourescent but found a 2324 Florence, that sound right?

oops, 2324 Florence is close to McCarran airport, not NE side...

Edited by RUn2it

Well here she is....or whats left of her

I think maybe some JB weld and a little paint might fix it..

post-1097-1232590866_thumb.jpg

post-1097-1232590877_thumb.jpg

post-1097-1232590895_thumb.jpg

post-1097-1232590905_thumb.jpg

post-1097-1232590918_thumb.jpg

Well I guess it was recovered and I am not going to look at every rail I see from now on

Capt

Holy $hit, Desperate times call for desperate measures. I guess they could not find cheaper steal to recycle. Sorry to see the complete loss. Hopefully your next one is bigger and better. That is the American way. Hope they find the c*ck suckers that did it.

Korrey

Guest Crasher

Nothing yet but all this takes time.

Capt

I say we get justice ourselves!!!! :loser::laughing: Anyway, sorry about your car, but I hear that the insurance company took care of you, so that's good at least. When's the new car arriving????? :rolleyes:

Sooo.......did Craig ask you if we could use what's left of your old car to pimp out our new generator??? LMAO!! The blue flames and the fin would look bad a$$!! YEAHYAAAAA!!!! :dunno: Just kiddin :)

I say we get justice ourselves!!!! :broke::laughing: Anyway, sorry about your car, but I hear that the insurance company took care of you, so that's good at least. When's the new car arriving????? :dunno:

Sooo.......did Craig ask you if we could use what's left of your old car to pimp out our new generator??? LMAO!! The blue flames and the fin would look bad a$$!! YEAHYAAAAA!!!! :70: Just kiddin :)

Hmmm, good idea but .... need a confirmed address still .. :loser::rolleyes: