pics of your 70

RAGDOLL MX

Here's a pic of my :laughing: as posted in my 'new member to family' topic. :D

I've added a #plate to the forks and a handlebar pad since the pic. :beercheers:

Not all original but still came out good. :beercheers:

post-591-1233979539_thumb.jpg

Your head cover is awful close to the fender, are you sure that the back bone isn't tweaked a little? When you pull the tank and the seats off you should be able to lay a straight edge across it and check for true.

If it is bent, straightening will not only improve the looks, but the handling characteristics as well.

should yours or any one elses be bent

heres a couple of pics.... courtesy of 3wheeler.org on methods of straighteing them back into shape.

post-4699-1234022453_thumb.jpg

post-4699-1234022466_thumb.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your head cover is awful close to the fender, are you sure that the back bone isn't tweaked a little? When you pull the tank and the seats off you should be able to lay a straight edge across it and check for true.

If it is bent, straightening will not only improve the looks, but the handling characteristics as well.

should yours or any one elses be bent

heres a couple of pics.... courtesy of 3wheeler.org on methods of straighteing them back into shape.

Hey, thanks for the info Jeremy! :woo_hoo:

I'm not sure if it's bent or not. :headbang1: Will be easier to tell when we line um all up. :lol::old::old::old:

Bent things like that don't bother me anyways. :lol: (just a machinist). :flatbiller:

If I tear it down and see that it's bent, I'll fix it and buy you some new overalls for helpin' me out! :thumb:

Good eye and good lookin' out for us. :thumb:

R-

Hey, thanks for the info Jeremy! :woo_hoo:

I'm not sure if it's bent or not. :headbang1: Will be easier to tell when we line um all up. :lol::old::old::old:

Bent things like that don't bother me anyways. :lol: (just a machinist). :flatbiller:

If I tear it down and see that it's bent, I'll fix it and buy you some new overalls for helpin' me out! :thumb:

Good eye and good lookin' out for us. :thumb:

R-

The only overalls I have ever owned were carharrt brown.... that aint me in the picture

post-4699-1234127534_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vegas250rr

Thanks Paul. :thumb: We'll be shreadin' the camps soon here brotha. :70:

:dance:

:beercheers:

Hey Kristin, :hello:

The tank is plastic, not original. It's not painted.

For the forks, I used some rattle can enamel paint that I had matched for my buggy. :randog:

It was fun to tear it down and redo the whole thing. :thumb:

I'm totally stoked it's together,

but kinda sad cuz I looked forward to wrenchin' on it :

once in a while

every day

on the hour

between beers

instead of sleeping! :70:

:70:

Do you think I need another one? :no_no:

R-

Hey Randy :hello:

So rattle can enamel works out just fine :idea::thumb: Thanks.

I will be tearing mine down this summer :blury: trying to plan ahead what and how to do everything. I still haven't decided on the color yet, so plastics haven't been ordered, but I got a pretty bada$$ seat cover installed.

I think you need another one :MBdance::70: !!

• 2 weeks later...

well they have been on here on individual pics, but here they are togther :headbang1: :atc: :atc: or :headbang1::headbang1:

post-1646-1235682435_thumb.jpg

How well do the Carlisle (holeshots) work in the sand? They just seem like such a hard tire and was curious if the stockers with less air work better.