Presidents weekend report

sandtoys0@yahoo.com

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I realized after a while it wasn't his truck for 2 reasons...

1) it was clean :lol:

2) it didn't have any DD.com stickers on it (duh huh! forgot about that) :laughing:

Funny you say that cause Im cleaning the dam trailer as we speak..(well im taking a brek for lunch)

Hey Freak,

You've obviously had some website building experience. Not me. Would you do me a favor. Head over to equalpressure.com and click the "at Dumont Dunes" link for me. Tell me what you think!

Thanks in advance buddy.

why what happened? :lol:

i forgot that u had a raptor now instead of that yfz

if i was buildin a 4 stroke drag bike id go with a 700 too :laughing:

I was being sarcastic.My Raptor was beating Dannys YFZ so we were just discussing it at the bottom.His YFZ was having some issues we have yet to resolve.Im not ever going drag bike again.My Raptor is fast and dunes awesome.I will be keeping it that way.

I was being sarcastic.My Raptor was beating Dannys YFZ so we were just discussing it at the bottom.His YFZ was having some issues we have yet to resolve.Im not ever going drag bike again.My Raptor is fast and dunes awesome.I will be keeping it that way.

oh got it

ya ur raptor runs pretty good :laughing:

Hey Freak,

You've obviously had some website building experience. Not me. Would you do me a favor. Head over to equalpressure.com and click the "at Dumont Dunes" link for me. Tell me what you think!

Thanks in advance buddy.

Thanks man. To tell you the truth, this is the first and only site I have ever built. :laughing: I've learned alot over the years though. I can't take all the credit though, ISBB did most of the coding and back end techie stuff with the setup. ;)

Cool lil page about Dumont! I like it. Sweet grid map too. :70:

tip: you need to make a thumbnail image of the map instead of sizing it down within the program, then make it a hyperlink to a larger & more readable map. ;)

I resent that comment :70:

:lol: You and a couple others are exceptions of course.

Thanks man. To tell you the truth, this is the first and only site I have ever built. :laughing: I've learned alot over the years though. I can't take all the credit though, ISBB did most of the coding and back end techie stuff with the setup. ;)

Cool lil page about Dumont! I like it. Sweet grid map too. :70:

tip: you need to make a thumbnail image of the map instead of sizing it down within the program, then make it a hyperlink to a larger & more readable map. ;)

:lol: You and a couple others are exceptions of course.

Actually, I got the map from this website. I thought you'd recognize it. Can't remember now where but it's in one of the links off the home page.

I appreciate the feedback too.

What a great weekend. Took 6 hours to get there and 8 to get home. Didn't do any riding the first night, just drank and hung out. Did a lot of riding Sat and Sun. Met a few new people from here and alot of regulars. It gets easier after a few times of seeing you all to remember who is who.

I took very few pictures this time. My video camera didn't do good at all due to the fact that I brought crap batteries with me. Great time none the less.

My friend from work had a great time and it was his first time out there. I think he will be back too.

Here's my pictures---

hey i was wondering if you had the GPS location of that cross you took a pic. of...thanks...jason

I knew you got the map from this site- I made it. :dope::beercheers: (it's on our maps page)

Very cool. Glad it gets used. ;)

Sorry Freak. I'm a new guy here.

Don't know how to do that link thing within a pic, but I'll give it a try. I'm using a basic editor (free actually).

hey i was wondering if you had the GPS location of that cross you took a pic. of...thanks...jason

No GPS location but it's on top of one of the hills at the south end of the finger dunes. Go past Toilet 3 towards the hill and you'll practically run right into the trail to the to cross.

i sure hope you guys are parking your quads and stuff at the base of that hill and HIKING up there as it is "OFF LIMITS" to ride up there!!!

:dope: yeah right...I hiked up there. :beercheers:

I don't believe that area is quite off limits. There definitely are no markers.

Hey Pete, does Donny have a screen name on here???

I don't think he does. Not sure if he gets on the board much. I'll find out.

i sure hope you guys are parking your quads and stuff at the base of that hill and HIKING up there as it is "OFF LIMITS" to ride up there!!!

Ummm, I'm pretty sure that during the poker run I posed the question to the Ranger that was there at the checkpoint with Pete. The trails just past that hill are out of bounds but I'm positive he said that particular hill and surrounding area was not out of bounds. My old azz could be wrong though, that's happened once or twice before!

I was wondering about that myself :think: You know on the sidecar races the guy on the sidecar is called the monkey, so maybe he could be our resident camp monkey :idea::thumb:

Hey! :duniemonkie:

Had a blast this weekend... I f*cking missed the meet and greet AGAIN.... But Glad I finally got to meet some of you though... Monkey you didnt come get me dammit!!!!! I didnt know where you guys were camped... :angry2: I wanted to come over and :thumb:

I had to take off Sat night... stupid fish :angry2:

Good thing I love my job; driving back to Vegas @ 10pm after a full day of Dumont might be the worst thing ever... and I get to do it again next weekend :blink:

It was nice to meet you che, see ya' soon :dope: