Presidents weekend report

sandtoys0@yahoo.com

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grin: yeah yeah he heard that from a ton of peeps....about 10 times all weekend. :beercheers: He knows. I explained all the crap about them. lol Maybe he switches up to CV's. :banghead: We'll see.

Yep That's Urckel's plan, CVs.

He's plannin' on keeping one of the Extreme axles just for a spare.

crusty said the bind of the axle is what broke the hub plate out of the trailing arm.

:ah:

:blah: yeah yeah he heard that from a ton of peeps....about 10 times all weekend. :lol: He knows. I explained all the crap about them. lol Maybe he switches up to CV's. :moon: We'll see.

Just got back from Kartech and upgraded my stub axles... i'm coming out next time with one CV joint and one U-Joint to see which breaks first!! LOL

A million and 1 thank yous to all who helped get my Buckshot off the hill. It was quite an event and I could not have done it with out everyone's help!!! Thanks to Mark for his weld and know how, Lou for toes , Stu for wrenching, Donny for balancing the car and lifting it many times (keep your pants on next time)Thanks Tommy for sharing your nuts while keeping me company, David for the crazy truck ride, painter joe for the stub axle... And thanks to everyone for the support and help!!!!!!

Yep That's Urckel's plan, CVs.

He's plannin' on keeping one of the Extreme axles just for a spare.

crusty said the bind of the axle is what broke the hub plate out of the trailing arm.

:ah:

I don't know whut the :lol: I'm doing.... i only know how to step on the gas :yiah:

Nice Pic Gazlay :D

Thats Me and Danny sitting there discussing what just happened :lol: :moon:

100_3945.jpg

I had to rush out of there so I didnt get to say bye.I had to squeeze in a dinner date along with my day trip to the dunes.It was all totally worth it.The day was awesome.Great weather all day.Raptor ran like a champ.Me and my son got to cruise dannys rayzr alot too and that was a blast.

A million and 1 thank yous to all who helped get my Buckshot off the hill. It was quite an event and I could not have done it with out everyone's help!!! Thanks to Mark for his weld and know how, Lou for toes , Stu for wrenching, Donny for balancing the car and lifting it many times (keep your pants on next time)Thanks Tommy for sharing your nuts while keeping me company, David for the crazy truck ride, painter joe for the stub axle... And thanks to everyone for the support and help!!!!!!

This is where it lost the arm, axle and wheel.

post-1632-1235031266_thumb.jpg

And I think Donny has always wanted to sidecar race.

post-1632-1235031520_thumb.jpg

And the ride to level ground

post-1632-1235032024_thumb.jpg

This should be the last pics unless I forgot something :moon:

From top of comp I noticed Randy,Stu,Lou,Pete,Mark and the rest of the extended camp heading out on a run

post-1632-1235062437_thumb.jpg

By the time I stowed the camera and caught up they were stopping for the triple B, beverage, bullsh1t, butt break :lol::blink::blah:

post-1632-1235063150_thumb.jpg

Nice Pic Gazlay :D

Thats Me and Danny sitting there discussing what just happened :lol::blink:

100_3945.jpg

I had to rush out of there so I didnt get to say bye.I had to squeeze in a dinner date along with my day trip to the dunes.It was all totally worth it.The day was awesome.Great weather all day.Raptor ran like a champ.Me and my son got to cruise dannys rayzr alot too and that was a blast.

why what happened? :blah:

i forgot that u had a raptor now instead of that yfz

if i was buildin a 4 stroke drag bike id go with a 700 too :moon:

Freak, you take great photos.

We were new this year and spent most of the weekend on vendor's row. We had a blast but . . . nothing like being on the dunes with horsepower.

Here's a few shots from vendor's row. There are more in the gallery under "Camp Equalizer":

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0091.JPG

IMG_0114.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

Had a blast this weekend... I f*cking missed the meet and greet AGAIN.... But Glad I finally got to meet some of you though... Monkey you didnt come get me dammit!!!!! I didnt know where you guys were camped... :moon: I wanted to come over and :lol:

Edited by che che DD

Had a blast this weekend... I f*cking missed the meet and greet AGAIN.... But Glad I finally got to meet some of you though... Monkey you didnt come get me dammit!!!!! I didnt know where you guys were camped... :moon: I wanted to come over and :lol:

We thought you guys were camped right next to us because there was a lifted blue D-max and I thought it was Richie's. Ends up it wasn't. lol No idea where you guys were either. :blah:

I love that shot, Lee. Great job catching that one. I think I have a new desktop pic. ;)

Thanks man and great shots, yourself :lol: ...oh and welcome to the site! :moon:

i was rollin solo and saw you guys on a run but couldnt get there to jump in back, next time 4 sure. kinda hard keepin up with all those ls1's im campin with LOL.