I knew i should have gone to dumont this weekend

EY3BA11

http://www.702tech.net/sls2-14-09.wmv

That little white envelope he is running off with IS MY PAYCHECK!

Thank god i have direct deposit but i just feel a lil violated right now! The manager here said we should have him arrested i opted for a good ol tweaker asswhoopin.. :banghead::censored: he told me that wouldnt be a good idea... cuz apparently this kid is some wanna be gang banger and is known to illegally carry a concealed weapon while not at work. both him and his lil hood rat crew..

http://www.702tech.net/sls2-14-09.wmv

That little white envelope he is running off with IS MY PAYCHECK!

Thank god i have direct deposit but i just feel a lil violated right now! The manager here said we should have him arrested i opted for a good ol tweaker asswhoopin.. :censored::flipoff: he told me that wouldnt be a good idea... cuz apparently this kid is some wanna be gang banger and is known to illegally carry a concealed weapon while not at work. both him and his lil hood rat crew..

well at least the money will be in the bank. SO did he just get your stub then? Either way a lot of info on yoru paystub.

:banghead::censored::censored:

F**K that little thief. I'm down for a little tweaker asswhoopin'. You have to get some people together, watch him for a couple of weeks and get him when he can't use his "weapon's".

Do it like Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction and get all Mideval on his a$$.

Edited by ltr450rider

He also has your bank account information if you have direct deposit. Just sayin... You should probably notify your bank and definitely get a service that updates you with your credit report activity so you can dispute anything asap and protect yourself. That sucks bro.

call the cops....that way when he and his "gang" use your banking info, they can get him in jail with a record to show for it. i know he will be out next day, but at least you tried. your bank is gonna want to see due diligence.....dam...our country is broken. sad what america has come to.

call the cops....that way when he and his "gang" use your banking info, they can get him in jail with a record to show for it. i know he will be out next day, but at least you tried. your bank is gonna want to see due diligence.....dam...our country is broken. sad what america has come to.

He might be out the next day, but they will charge him with Identity theft and possibly grand larceny. I think if you steal anything over $400 here in Cali, they keep you longer than 5 hours. I will share the story of how I know that some day, it's pretty entertaining.

:unsure: Old School Style - So your not part of it, get your buddies to wait for his little A$$, and use baseball bats just on his knees and fingers, garanteed, less than 3 min of time, no knees, or hands for 8-12 weeks, will give him the lesson taught back in the days when you got caught with sticky fingers - especially around vegas..... :beercheers:

he definitely wont be out in a day. identity theft and theft over 400$ are both felonies and unless he has 5000$ or so, chances are he wont be able to bail out. hes looking at some jail time for sure. plus, the way the law works in nevada, if the DA decides to press charges on somebody, they go all out and will tack on every charge they can to get the point across and make it harder to get away from. he could get a burglary too for being inside somewhere when the crime was committed. calling the police is a very good idea. just because he didnt get away with any money, doesnt mean he wasnt in the wrong, and shouldnt be prosecuted.

Damn Nick. That is crazy. I thought we couldnt get the picture bigger with that damn camera? I cant believe that little twirp. I never liked him. I would totally call the police. Was this on Thursday? geez, I leave for a few days and all hell breaks loose! LOL see ya tommorrow! DUMONT WAS AWESOME!

You should let metro build a case on this guy, maybe there is more illegal activity that this guy is involved in besides taking your check. The more information detectives obtain on this guy they can possibly get information on other bangers, putting more criminals in jail. You can do a police report any station, which ever station is most convient . You have burglary, possibly could go with embezzlement. You can't go grand larceny, but petit larceny, because the check is paper and is not worth more than $250. Anyways let the detectives build a case on this guy, maybe he will do some time.

Edited by lindernglamis