Effin drunk drivers

Quicksilver

For the second time in four years I've gotten hit by a drunk driver. Lucky for me both occasions I was driving a big rig, so I made it out OK. The guy was was going way to fast, tried to pass a car on the right and lost control. He spun out and came over the island and struck my trailer. The real kicker is that he fled the scene in his wiped out car but was chased down by witnesses to the accident. He didn't get too far and parked in a business two blocks down the street. The police showed up and of course he failed the sobriety test. He then proceeded to try to fight the three officers there but they took care of business. :booty:

Turns out the guy had no insurance, no license and the car was not registered to him. Oh yeah, I'm thinking the guy is here illegally too. Hopefully he gets deported after he gets out of prison in ten years.

I give LVMPD big props for how they handled this situation. :unsure: They had units out quick and a helicopter was out in minutes. I wish they woulda let me get some free hits on this douchebag though. :laughing:

Edited by Quicksilver

Well At least you are ok and the douchebag will get just about what he deserves. You didnt get to get in your punches. :booty::old::laughing:

These people are on the roads everyday. Most just dont get caught... :unsure:

Edited by jakster884

Well At least you are ok and the douchebag will get just about what he deserves. You didnt get to get in your punches. :booty::old::laughing:

These people are on the roads everyday. Most just dont get caught... :unsure:

Yeah, I guess I'm lucky the guy got caught. You hear about hit and runs all the time on the radio but I think they usually get away. I'm thankful a co-worker and another car witnessed the accident and tailed the guy until he stopped.

Here's a pic of the guy's car. Yes, the front end is gone and it is dragging the right rear wheel. He was spinning in reverse when he hit me.

0424090545.jpg

Looks like a Pontiac..

Glad you made it out ok, usually its the other way around. I have been on scene of many drunk driving collisions and the drunks just bounce around in their cars.

Hopefully he gets what he deserves.

Looks like a Pontiac..

Glad you made it out ok, usually its the other way around. I have been on scene of many drunk driving collisions and the drunks just bounce around in their cars.

Hopefully he gets what he deserves.

It was a '93 Pontiac Bonneville. Hopefully he gets deportation when he gets out of prison. :laughing:

glad your ok what happen to your truck

His car cut up the tires and most likely bent the wheels. There was some body damage to the trailer as well. I'm just happy it was a company truck and not my own personal vehicle. I don't think my daily driver would have held up so well.

Edited by Quicksilver

Glad you didn't get hurt...... :ah: :ah: .....and yes he will defenetly be deported if he was elligal for sure, they are not letting him stay with DUI and hit & run, thats no joke :think::blah: .......NO :laughing::thumb: & :thumb::thumb: PLEASE......

the rims on that car speak volumes as to his citizenship status. unfortunately, if they let him go....chances are, the LVPD wont even see that guy again

chances are he had a fake id

and has several more aliases

sorry to hear about your situation, and im glad you didnt get hurt

Hopefully they got the Border Patrol involved or atleast ICE. If not then I can guarantee you that he will get lost in the system and walk right out the door without being deported. The PD doesn't know how to handle the Immigration side of the law just like we don't handle the other infractions that aren't Immigration related.

Fake ID or not if ICE inputs him into our database then we will know who he is unless this is his first time. But we will have him from now on. Mouths tend to lie alot when in trouble but fingerprints NEVER lie!

Glad that you are ok!!

A girl I know had a drunk driver back into her car hard enough to move the front end over 2 feet and when a buddy of our tried to stop him, the guy ran over his ankle. Well a few people started a little chase while calling the cops and they got the guy pinned in an apartment parking lot. Lets just say some punches were thrown (none by the drunk) and then he got held there while the guy who's ankle he ran over got to hobble over and just about knocked him out. Funny thing is that the police report just started the punches "may" have been thrown.

yeah...now i can go to the "crappy pic quality" card to shave my azz :lol:

"shave my azz?" :?:

I know...my cell phone pics suck. My old Motorola cell phone took clearer pics. This LG Camera sucks balls.

Edited by Quicksilver

yeah, but your old motorola saved my azz.... :watching:

not trying to poke fun at your plight...

you did have uninsured motorist didnt you?

Even better. I was driving a "company truck" which happens to be a tractor trailer. :laughoff:

But now I have resorted to driving the truck to work everyday instead of my small car. I don't feel safe driving in this crappy town anymore. At least with the truck I have a better chance of surviving an accident.

The cops have nothing to do with deportations. They are not allowed to deal with illegal status. If there were any injuries it would of added charges.

Well, the douchebag fought with the cops and gave one of them a bloody nose. :lol:

Edited by Quicksilver