well i sold it!

RAGDOLL MX

yep i sold it today. the MOG is offocially gone. I have all sorts of garage space now...lol...i got to see what iam going to fill it with now. :ah:

Iam building a Pre Runner Ranger for a new project, already got the bumpers bent..just need to weld them together. and do the bed cage. Ill be starting on the long travel lift when we move into our new house in sept. So ill definatley have a good little summer project to play with.

Iam looking into getting a quad in the next week or so, and i still have to build another custom ATC70.

:dope:

drop a carbed 302 and a c4 auto in there.. cage it some f150 extened beams and radius arms some decent shocks and 3/4 ellipticals on the a$$ of it and beat the hell out of the thing :D

i have 2 bikes and a quad to build this summer.. the samurai is going to spend some time in cali gettin the drivelines rebuilt by my little brother at his machine shop.. he is gonna make me up a set with the proper flanges :D

drop a carbed 302 and a c4 auto in there.. cage it some f150 extened beams and radius arms some decent shocks and 3/4 ellipticals on the a$$ of it and beat the hell out of the thing :D

i dont think iam gonna get that silly with it...not yet...lol

the guy that bought it is going to repaint it, iam keeping the bar wood that everyone signed...lil peice of DDR History there...:dayum:..he is actually going to make it a Long Travel and 3 link the rear...iam sure youll see it at Dumont,

yes ill paint my fenders on my ranger, iam getting ready to order the fiberglass in a week or so.

like i said iam thiking of getting a quad, so untill then ill just chill with my lil Lambo 70.

i have 2 bikes and a quad to build this summer.. the samurai is going to spend some time in cali gettin the drivelines rebuilt by my little brother at his machine shop.. he is gonna make me up a set with the proper flanges :D

:dope:

Yo :laughoff: , Bring em' down BIG brotha. :dayum:

---------------------------------------------------------

WTF Notch-yo? No more :mog: . :(:(:(

Should I ask that you post and send everyone pics of your ongoing progress? :dayum:

:clap:

Glad you kept the signature board. :grin:

R-

WTF Notch-yo? No more :dayum: . :(:(:(

Should I ask that you post and send everyone pics of your ongoing progress? :clap:

:grin:

Glad you kept the signature board. :dayum:

R-

nope its gonna be 1 pic before and final pic.... :dope:..ill keep you all in suspense

and yeah gotta keep the sig for a while.

:grin:

Yo :clap: , Bring em' down BIG brotha. :dayum:

My lil bro is going to be bringing me another qwad. So i need the room in the garage. He has covered storage at his place so it will spend the summer down there while i hide his toys and work on mine.

Nice Cole!!! Way to keep changing it up. :dayum:

Are you planning to put any protection in the passenger compartment? I see so many of these rangers with boocoo $$ spent on suspension, body panels to fit the new suspension, and even cages in the rear and front ends, but they still have the stock 3-point belts and nothing for roll protection in the cab. :clap:

I have seen what an incompleted "Ford Ranger" can do to a person's life first hand (no pun intended):

post-475-1242949986_thumb.jpg

I know this chit ain't cheap , but to spend the $$ (what I see around town) on suspension and looks and nothing on passenger safety is concerning to me. :dayum: It's almost a trend. I also want to be clear that I am not being negative....all of you are my friends and I just want to be sure you are aware of your personal safety.

Keep us updated and a thread on the build would definitely be cool! :grin:

Nice Cole!!! Way to keep changing it up. :thumb:

Are you planning to put any protection in the passenger compartment? I see so many of these rangers with boocoo $$ spent on suspension, body panels to fit the new suspension, and even cages in the rear and front ends, but they still have the stock 3-point belts and nothing for roll protection in the cab. :coocoo:

I have seen what an incompleted "Ford Ranger" can do to a person's life first hand (no pun intended):

I know this chit ain't cheap , but to spend the $$ (what I see around town) on suspension and looks and nothing on passenger safety is concerning to me. :ban-split: It's almost a trend. I also want to be clear that I am not being negative....all of you are my friends and I just want to be sure you are aware of your personal safety.

Keep us updated and a thread on the build would definitely be cool! :assblast:

Good call. I'm with G on this one ^^^. :clap:

It's way more fun building the performance areas,

but please build the safety as well bro.

Can't wait to see Cole tearing around in this new toy soon. Ranger stoppies >>> :mog:

:beercheers:

R-

like i said iam thiking of getting a quad, so untill then ill just chill with my lil Lambo 70.

I know someone who has a z400 for sale...its not too much bike for you to handle :beercheers::ban-split:

There are some awesome deals on Craigslist for quads right now! I picked up my LTR450 CHEAP!!

That YFZ for sale on here looks like an awesome deal too.

Edited by Foxysandchick

iam definatley putting a full cage in the truck. and i totally agree with you Gerald, I would feel so terrible if someone ever got hurt with me. Its one thing if i take myself out of the Gene Pool, but I wouldnt be able to live with myself if i hurt or killed anyone.

So yes it will have that "Look", the suspension, but it will have the safety of a cage, and 5 points for sure...Iam not really wanting to put a V8 into it yet, it is a project like the mog, lambo 70...etc..etc.. so iam in no rush..do it right ..and do it right once.

I think I saw your mog in Duck Creek yesterday, not in good shape, wheels at a funny angle and the guys were trying to wench it up on a flatbed with 2 cops watching and their lights flashing.

:laughing: Sweet! Now time to get back to riding and no more fuggin half naked guys hanging on that mog at comp :laughing::lol:

:beer_bang: yea i agree with you pete but we will miss seeing it out there making people :laughing: there :surrender: off....

What if we pay Jodi some $$ to sneak over and take spy pic's when your not looking :lol::grin:

Heck.. I could go over there after work today and take some since he and Mike are out at Dumont til Friday morning!! But I have been :beercheers::beerpint: so I don't wanna get Jules :idea: