Has Warrior07 graduated jackass training yet?

dunefreak

Warrior 07  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Has Warrior07 graduated jackass training yet?

• yes, he should now be labeled the official "Resident Jackass"
    • no, he still needs more training
    • who the eff is warrior07?
    • I don't feel like choosing any of the above but I like pushing buttons...der

Warrior's title here on DDR has been resident jackass in training for quite some time. I was just thinking to myself...damn, he has been in training for a long while now. Maybe it's time to just label him the official resident jackass already. Whatcha think? :think:

p.s. Summer topics are the best. :dunno: :dumbass:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't he have the benefit that a common criminal is given? The right to be judged by a jury of his "peers"? OK, let's see, there's Dunefreak and Ragdoll (outstanding credentials) and ... um, oh, ISBB of course, and probably wingnut as ISBB so thoughtfully pointed out, and I can at least be an alternate. Hmmm, wonder if this post will bump me up from alternate.... :dunno: :dumbass:

Edited by RUn2it

Shouldn't he have the benefit that a common criminal is given? The right to be judged by a jury of his "peers"? OK, let's see, there's Dunefreak and Ragdoll (outstanding credentials) and ... um, oh, ISBB of course, and probably wingnut as ISBB so thoughtfully pointed out, and I can at least be an alternate. Hmmm, wonder if this post will bump me up from alternate.... :dunno: :dumbass:

It should be me. He gives me chit more then he does anyone else. If I knew where his RESIDENT was, I'd go over and kick his JACKAZZ, put a apron on him, make him get me a beer he keeps IN is fridge, and take all of his BBQ'd ribs. That's the TRAINING he needs.

:think::hello::idea:

It should be me. He gives me chit more then he does anyone else. If I knew where his RESIDENT was, I'd go over and kick his JACKAZZ, put a apron on him, make him get me a beer he keeps IN is fridge, and take all of his BBQ'd ribs. That's the TRAINING he needs.

:idea::lol::booty:

Oh SKYZ I know EXACTLY where he lives :P want me to draw you a map LOL :dunno: :dumbass:

YOU HAVE TO TAKE :hello: THO :think:

Oh SKYZ I know EXACTLY where he lives :P want me to draw you a map LOL :dunno: :dumbass:

YOU HAVE TO TAKE :hello: THO :think:

That would be sweet. A :idea: raid with apron in hand. He'll really like the duct tape. I'll put a little hole in the mouth part so he can have a sip of beer every now and then.

:think::hello::idea:

Dang, sounds like whips and chains might be in his future :dumbass: :dunno: