Is anyone else having sand withdrawals?

dunefreak

I know I am!!! :banghead:

I'll be the first to say it like usual...I'm SO ready for October! Yep, I have it bad and it's way early this year!

Yeah yeah...it has it's good times like hitten the lake, chillen at the pool, and uhh... :blah: that's about it. woopity fuggin dooo! :hatdance: :rolleyes::laughing:

I'm sorry, but I have yet to find anything else in this world that even compares to clicking 5th gear and lookin for a 6th on the bike through the dunes. Or pickin killer buggy lines & hauling a$$ with the rest of the crew through the dunes so gad damn fast I start laughing. That chit gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. :laughoff::driver::beercheers::finger::finger: ...Or just chillen with friends around a camp fire with the sounds of rails, bikes, and generators going in the background while tossin back a :beerpint: .

Luckily I'll get a small taste of it come August 8th and probably a Coral Trip before Oct, but nothing really compares to what Dumont has to offer. :undecided:

:beerpint:

IS IT OCTOBER YET?

Oh god yes! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

We are always down for an early morning run!!!!!

Let us know for sure!!!!!

We'll be getting a sand fix in Coral soon!! :beercheers::finger:

id love to do an AM ride if its on a sunday, and I can find a way to get my bike there. Im definately JONES'ING for some sand. Only got a few trips in last season, major bummer. Although Im glad I got some sand time!

:finger: seeing im a helping kinda guy if i know the exact day i can get a trailer through work or if someone has a trailer ill tow no prob and by the way i have 3 extra seats in my truck hit me up let me know if you need a ride :beercheers:

so what did everyone back out or somthing? :think:

n

No one is backing out because there was no date set.. :blink: It was just withdrawels trend thats all..

but if you want to set a date and see if others follow :isbb:

so what did everyone back out or somthing? :booty:

eh? :booty::blink:

n

No one is backing out because there was no date set.. :isbb: It was just withdrawels trend thats all..

but if you want to set a date and see if others follow :booty:

^ what he said.

well i cant take the credit for an am ride that was petes idea so in that case when we going pete? :booty:

credit? wtf? If you wanna go to Dumont just go! :booty:

j/k, I never set a date for an early am ride yet. Maybe next weekend, but I have to wait and see when I can go. I have a couple things going on.

You do know that it's not up to me to say when you go ride right? :think:

:laughing: i never said it was up to you weather we can ride or not im saying i dont want to go out all by my lonesome and would like to go with some other peeps for a good days ride you mentioned the am ride im just following your lead there buddy :blink: Edited by sndruner213

You do know that it's not up to me to say when you go ride right? :blink:

dude your el presidente we go where prez says too lol.. you say dune we dune.. you say party we party.. you say :laughing: we :thumb:

LOL

:lol: i never said it was up to you weather we can ride or not im saying i dont want to go out all by my lonesome and would like to go with some other peeps for a good days ride you mentioned the am ride im just following your lead there buddy :thumb:

ohhhhhh...ok! :booty: Let's dune. :clap: Sat AM the 18th? :lol: :atc:

It was pretty nice out there this morning - Nice breeze and of course no one out there(There was a car out there for about an hour)

post-312-1247445794_thumb.jpg

I see how it is. We call you when we go out and invite your wierd numbername a$$ but we get a no call from you when you go. :pics::booty::laughing:

dude your el presidente we go where prez says too lol.. you say dune we dune.. you say party we party.. you say :booty: we :lol:

LOL

what's this el presidente chit? :think::blink: I'm nobody. Remember? :booty:

:lol::thumb:

I see how it is. We call you when we go out and invite your wierd numbername a$$ but we get a no call from you when you go. :mog: :mog: :laughoff:

My loss really - I was thinkin the whole time that I wish you people were there - Rides are just not fast paced without you or bert or ISBB leading....

I just didnt think you guys would be interested....

Edited by chris1223

Can i bring an aircompressor and a 110 three wheeler :P

:mog: ok :laughoff:

My loss really - I was thinkin the whole time that I wish you people were there - Rides are just not fast paced without you or bert or ISBB leading....

I just didnt think you guys would be interested....

Well all ya gotta do is ask next time. I wanted to go, but with my Snoop concert hangover there would have been no way anyways. lol I just wanted to give ya crap. Let's hook up the next trip.

We just want to BBQ, Hang with friends, :laughoff: :mog: :mog: and :atc: :mc::lol:

I cant wait to be pulling up to the dunes around sunset finding our friends camp and enjoying a 5 day trip!!!

Is It October Yet!!!!!