Is anyone else having sand withdrawals?

dunefreak

I know I am!!! :banghead:

I'll be the first to say it like usual...I'm SO ready for October! Yep, I have it bad and it's way early this year!

Yeah yeah...it has it's good times like hitten the lake, chillen at the pool, and uhh... :blah: that's about it. woopity fuggin dooo! :hatdance: :rolleyes::laughing:

I'm sorry, but I have yet to find anything else in this world that even compares to clicking 5th gear and lookin for a 6th on the bike through the dunes. Or pickin killer buggy lines & hauling a$$ with the rest of the crew through the dunes so gad damn fast I start laughing. That chit gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. :laughoff::driver::beercheers::banghead::banghead: ...Or just chillen with friends around a camp fire with the sounds of rails, bikes, and generators going in the background while tossin back a :beerpint: .

Luckily I'll get a small taste of it come August 8th and probably a Coral Trip before Oct, but nothing really compares to what Dumont has to offer. :banghead:

:beerpint:

IS IT OCTOBER YET?

i think im going :beercheers: they should have a theropy classes for this sh*t or somthing i cant fuggin wait till i can get back to the sand ! Lets just thank god this isnt a drug cuz we would all see each other in the pin!!!! :banghead::banghead:

Edited by sndruner213

We might have to do an early AM run to D in the very very near future. :beercheers:

Raptors?

I wont be back until late friday night might be up for a early sat run as the weekend of the 17th im going to ca to get my aircompressor (wink wink gmc wink ) lol and the weekend after that im going to the beach for a week then the weekend after that im going to chicago! and the weekend after that is night drags lol My only free weekend would be this coming weekend and i wouldnt have time to put the 500 back together now that i know what the problem is im sure it would be fine but no time ugg.. workin too damn much i tell ya.

Nope, no sand withdrawals here. Just got back from Coral Pink on Sunday. neener neener neener:)

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love riding Coral, but nothing beats the atmosphere and fast duning of the big D. I guess I should have posted "Dumont-withdrawals".

im totaly down for an am ride with you all just say the day well as long as its a sat or sun that is

Will let ya know! :beercheers:

I was getting antsy, but I'm all loaded and ready to leave for St. Anthony tomorrow. I know it will be worth the drive. Heard so much about it. So I'm sitting back, enjoying a little drinkee and waiting for the morning so I can leave and be in my eliment!!! Going to some dunes!!!!!