Halloween

Matthew

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smokin ALS BBQ will be their with Brian and Crew

But its still going to be closed I will be waiting

If anyone wants RIBS please Email me at smokinalsbbq@yahoo.com we will have ribs only on sat

and yes we are planning to serve Breakfast ?????

TRI TIP PULLED PORK ? MAybe Soft serve Ice cream for the little ones ? :?: :stir: :thumb:

Beefy Boys BBQ will be there with all of our great stuff as usual!!! We are planning to have a few new goodies, come and check it out. We will also be handing out candy to the lil ones on Sat. See ya there!!! :banghead:

Are you going to have the GIANT :ah: burrito eating contest again? That freakin thing was huge :dayum:

I am a go for Halloween. Only staying till sat though coming back to take my kiddos trick or treating. Working on the menu now. Seeing as I am going to be a personal chef for the weekend.... I can just smell the sand!!! Still making the famous big a$$ jello shotts!!!!

Edited by che che DD

No bueno on jello shot's. Last time I did those I got blown up by firecrackers under my chair when I was sawing logs at the camp fire!!!

good to know that way i don't try them or be around people that ate them :laughing: :beer_bang: :laughoff:

I am a go for Halloween.. Working on the menu now. Seeing as I am going to be a personal chef for the weekend.... I can just smell the sand!!! Still making the famous big a$$ jello shotts!!!!

so whos the lucky person that gets to eat all of your cooking :beer_bang:

so whos the lucky person that gets to eat all of your cooking :beer_bang:

All of you are welcome to come eat my cooking . Im feeling pressure now. I better get to baking some mean a$$ cupcakes damnit...lol this site needs a chef smilie I would use it right now :dope: and there is nothing wrong with my jello shotts... They are just a little ummm strong...... :lol: