August 8 Night Ride - Dissasters

Did anybody else catch the two dissasters that took place during the August 8th Night Ride?

Dissaster Number 1: The access road into the dunes was the worst I've seen in over 15 years. With the outlandish fees we're now required to pay just to get in, the road needs to be PAVED. Come on BLM, get off your a.. and quit counting the money. Start using it to maintain the road.

Dissaster Number 2: Why did the BLM have to show up for this event and harrass everybody. Every time I turned around, their lights were blinking. They even chased one racer off the start line with their lights and siren. Get a life BLM and stop harrasing innocent duners.

#1 I thought the road was good. Truck and hauler ran smooth. #2 there is a blm thread for the rants. Obey rules and u do not have to worry about flashing lights!!!!!!!!!

yup i agree follow rules.... :assblast:

:stir:

Get over it!

as to point one; your going to an OFF ROAD area to go OFF ROADING in the middle of the summer which is the OFF SEASON!

as to point 2; there's already another thread with people whining and complaining about the BLM and the rangers that were out there.

We dont need another thread with the same crap clogging the board and bringing down what was a great weekend!

F**k I'm sick and tired of everyone bitching and moaning after a large weekend about was bad about it, this site is supposed to be about the good times we have at Dumont!

Rules are Rules, suck it up, follow them and quit whinning!

I find I get in more trouble when I follow the rules..................oh that's right, I take the fall for other peeps... :assblast: I think it's about time to open up a can of my A-hole whoopass!!!!

Edited by wingnut

I find I get in more trouble when I follow the rules..................oh that's right, I take the fall for other peeps... :assblast: I think it's about time to open up a can of my A-hole whoopass!!!!

the road sucked a$$ and the ranger was having fun with that new jeep i saw the ranger get all 4 wheels off the ground in the whoops there were no one around and he was going for it. i wish i could get paid to tear stuff up.

Slow down one post wonder. The reason they showed up is because of people like you who protest the rules and authority. Read the posts before you just :stir: :assblast:

yeah don't you know you can't post unless you have a high post count first. wait sounds like an obama rule.

you have to be on the pep squad or the keyboard warriors come out.

#1 I thought the road was good. Truck and hauler ran smooth. #2 there is a blm thread for the rants. Obey rules and u do not have to worry about flashing lights!!!!!!!!!

I kinda like flashing lights, especially when they gradually disappear behind me. :beercheers:

Did anybody else catch the two dissasters that took place during the August 8th Night Ride?

Dissaster Number 1: The access road into the dunes was the worst I've seen in over 15 years. With the outlandish fees we're now required to pay just to get in, the road needs to be PAVED. Come on BLM, get off your a.. and quit counting the money. Start using it to maintain the road.

Dissaster Number 2: Why did the BLM have to show up for this event and harrass everybody. Every time I turned around, their lights were blinking. They even chased one racer off the start line with their lights and siren. Get a life BLM and stop harrasing innocent duners.

disaster number 3: the duners left there trash there on the ground

disaster number 4: leos didnt ticket the litterbugs

#1 Limited funds, they do the best they can. Go to a TRT meeting and maybe you will understand. Better yet join FoDD.

#2. Because it's their :beercheers: job. :dayum:

Is it October yet?

Edited by desertskyz