Labor Day Weekend

Jakster884

Just checking to see what everyone is planning on doing over the Labor Day Weekend. :whistle:

I am going to Pismo for 4 Nights cant wait for a relaxing time at the beach with 68-70F weather. Waking up to the sound of the waves... :whoop::DDRrocks:

I am also taking my new to me rail out for the first time. :dayum:

Lets here if you are staying at home getting ready for the opening weekend in October or making one last run for the Summer. :MBdance:

Edited by Jakster884

Staying home.

Brought the trailer home from the river to prep it to trade in on a new unit.

Doghouses's Dumont Annual passes just arrived.

The welder is out and we be fixin stuff over labor day for the up coming season.

Im chillin at my house the entire weekend. got some peeps coming over for some drinks and food i will be preparing. other than that

mowing the yards

washing the cars

Washing Paul's trailer (s)

Washing Paul's truck

Washing Paul's MOHO

Washing Paul's qwads and Rhino

Changing the oil on Paul's toys (all of them)

cleaning the pool and filters

washing the dogs

changing LOTS of diapers

:B

Ah that is so nice thanx Cheese!!!! :whistle::DDRrocks:

DS Days! :whistle::dayum::mc::whoop::driver::usa::whoop::MBdance::DDRrocks:

Just our little annual rotating get together at St. Anthony's Idaho/Little Sahara Utah/Sand Mountain Nevada. Gonna be in Utah this year.

No matter what you do or where you go everyone be safe. Next on the list is the SSSS, then kickoff weekend. See ya'll there.

I only managed to get 1 day off for the weekend, so ill be hitting up the lake with some friends. Going to be crazy weekend at marriage bureau with the long weekend and it also coinsides with 9/9/9, we will be slammed. OT yeah baby! Thats going to help me get to dumont at least for halloween. lol

Everyone be safe and have a great weekend wherever you may end up! :headbang1:

Edited by Sincity_blondie

we are going to arrow head to my friend's cabin for a relaxing weekend :dunno::headbang1: :drunks: :headspin: :drunk2: :headspin: :bbq:

Jorge, I think you should check the Fire forecast along with Air Quality. I do not think you will enjoy the weekend in Arrowhead after 100K of fires been burning and 5% containment.

Jorge, I think you should check the Fire forecast along with Air Quality. I do not think you will enjoy the weekend in Arrowhead after 100K of fires been burning and 5% containment.

yep we're just talking about that it that's look good :headspin: and now to make matters worse there is another fire in yucaipa :headspin: :bbq: f-ing fires :finger::finger: may be we'll just stay home and :headbang1::dunno: :drunks: :drunks: :swim: :bbq: :drunk2: