RACE GAS!

sanddunesaddict

The Rebel on Van Wagenen and Lake Mead has 100 octane race fuel again.

$4.99 a gallon.

I knew that,i totally forgot to mention it though,sorry :rockwoot: I hope its there to stay :mc_smiley:

I knew that,i totally forgot to mention it though,sorry :rockwoot: I hope its there to stay :mc_smiley:

speaking of race fuel I have about 12 gallons of fresh VP110. I would like to sell it if anybody uses it. $6.49 per gallon is what I paid I will sell it for 6 per gallon. Let me know?

• 2 weeks later...

not that any one on here will likely be near this gas station, but in Hesperia, i found a goodspeed over the weekend where i bought VP110 for $5.20 a gallon. not to bad considering the price for 91. they also have sonoco for $5.02 a gallon.

Rebel on sunset and pecos has race fuel too , or go down to valley performance with ur own cans and u can get it for about 450 a galon

Yeah that's where we have been getting it, but now the LakeMead/VanWagonen store is a lil closer. :D

Yeah that's where we have been getting it, but now the LakeMead/VanWagonen store is a lil closer. :D

I hate the sunset and pecos store it takes like an hour to pump 5 gallons ....i usually goto valley performance , but im gonna try the lake mead one next

not that any one on here will likely be near this gas station, but in Hesperia, i found a goodspeed over the weekend where i bought VP110 for $5.20 a gallon. not to bad considering the price for 91. they also have sonoco for $5.02 a gallon.

I would definately go for the sonoco over the VP.

I've burned Sonoco 110, Vp 110, and F&L 111.

Didn't like the Vp.

Liked Sononco

Loved F&L. It seemed to run the best for me.

I was paying $260 a drum for either last season.

Sounds like it hasn't gotten toooo pricey on us yet.

Does anyone know how long an unopened drum will stay good for?

We should probably stock-up now. Ya think?

R-

I would definately go for the sonoco over the VP.

I've burned Sonoco 110, Vp 110, and F&L 111.

Didn't like the Vp.

Liked Sononco

Loved F&L. It seemed to run the best for me.

I was paying $260 a drum for either last season.

Sounds like it hasn't gotten toooo pricey on us yet.

Does anyone know how long an unopened drum will stay good for?

We should probably stock-up now. Ya think?

R-

Ive had a opened drum for 4-5 months and was still good

• 5 months later...

I run VP Red, and the only place that I can find that stocks it on a regular basis is Haycock, does anyone have any other places?

Also what is the life of the fuel, I have some in an unopened can and some is a race can, when does or did it go bad?

I run VP Red, and the only place that I can find that stocks it on a regular basis is Haycock, does anyone have any other places?

Also what is the life of the fuel, I have some in an unopened can and some is a race can, when does or did it go bad?

as long as it is in a metal can and not in direct sunlight ... it has a long life. I just gave my dad part of a drum that i bought years ago...and it still burns just the same