Who do you trust in?

aceisback

DID YOU KNOW?

As you walk up the steps to the building which houses the U.S Supreme Court you can see near the top of the building a row of the world's law givers and each one is facing one in the middle who is facing forward with a full frontal view ... it is Moses and he is holding the Ten Commandments!

DID YOU KNOW?

As you enter the Supreme Court courtroom, the two huge oak doors have the Ten Commandments engraved on each lower portion of each door.

DID YOU KNOW?

As you sit inside the courtroom, you can see the wall, right above where the Supreme Court judges sit, a display of the Ten Commandments!

DID YOU KNOW?

There are Bible verses etched in stone all over the Federal Buildings and Monuments in Washington , D.C.

DID YOU KNOW?

James Madison, the fourth president, known as 'The Father of Our Constitution' made the following statement: We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God.'

DID YOU KNOW?

Every session of Congress begins with a prayer by a paid preacher, whose salary has been paid by the taxpayer since 1777.

DID YOU KNOW?

Fifty-two of the 55 founders of the Constitution were members of the established orthodox churches in the colonies.

DID YOU KNOW?

Thomas Jefferson worried that the Courts would overstep their authority and instead of interpreting the law would begin making law an oligarchy the rule of few over many.

How then, have we gotten to the point that everything we have done for 220 years in this country is now suddenly wrong and unconstitutional?

Lets put it around the world and let the world see and remember what this great country was built on.

It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God... Therefore, it is very hard to understand why there is such a mess about having the Ten Commandments on display or 'In God We Trust' on our money and having God in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just tell the other 14% to Sit Down and BE QUIET!!!

Edited by aceisback

So I guess I will have to just sit down and be quiet. I always hate these discussions because there is never any conclusion to them. You can believe what you want to as I will do the same.

And that there is the point that makes (or made) America Different.... You are able to believe that.... and it not be held against you... but man how have thinks changed huh?

Capt

So I guess I will have to just sit down and be quiet. I always hate these discussions because there is never any conclusion to them. You can believe what you want to as I will do the same.

Exactly. It can always lead to a friendly debate and doesn't have to have a conclusion. Just a time to reflect and think. In my short while here on earth I just feel that the further this country strays from what it was founded on the worse we've become as a people and a society. We're going down a slippery slope from which it will take a long time to recover. And the NWO may be upon us by then.

I'm just hoping the conclusion is a bunch of damn cannibal pygmies and Tremors worms fly up out of the sand and do away with us quickly. :dunno::whoop::blink::clap:

well i trust in god !!! this country was founded by christians and this country was built around christian values. with tolerance to other religous beliefs. instead now we have a few whiney a$$ people that want it all abolished. and the results are self evident that this country is effed up.

it is time for the majority to stand up and tell these people to shut up. this country has no sense of its self what so ever.

our founding fathers never meant "seperation of church and state" to mean no praying. and complete abolishment of god.

it was written to keep the pope or a president from laying down a mandatory religeon. or forcing our government to make decisions that need a blessing from these entities. so all would be able to worship god in there own way. and non believers to not have to deal with forceably being sent to a "church"

the more these "modern people" meddle, the more our society declines . look around it's self evident. school kids are out of control . social graces are out the window, no ethics in bussines or government.

how much more "writing on the wall" do people need.

Edited by barefoot bob

Dear heavenly Chuck Norris, Please deliver from us all of the evil whiners, complainers, and the Sierra Club. Smite them down with your mighty fist through a solid oak table, for they are getting on the nerves of every Chuck Norris fearing American. In Chuck Norris' name we pray, Amen.

P.S.-Please bring back Walker Texas Ranger. Amen. :blink:

:dunno:

Trust the #3 , all the na sayers, sceptics, bible underminers and bible rewriters didn't have the wisdom to

remove all the 3s from the real bible...It's comeing back to bite them in the @ss now. The morms & joe's

have been doing their share of rewrite...but they were to dumb to take all the 3s from their bibles.

Our world is full of 3s , to many to be there just by chance.

3rd planet, 3 wise men, 3 nails, 3 days dead...we sleep 33.3% of our life, we're good when we sleep.

66.6% we're being hunted by evil, looks like... we're the mark?

Have I said :DDRrocks: to much?