Prayers needed!

CaptNkllm

He is a little etter today per say... temps were normal most of the day and 50% oxygen ... late after noon temps went up and they turned up the oxygen to 70 %.. still better than the 80% he has been... skin and overall look is getting better also... still induced also

Not leaps and bounds but I will take it in the least amounts right now... Thanks to everyone that is Praying and thinking of him and his family.. He appreciates it

Capt

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a salesman here at our shop that I have known sense 3rd grade.. He caught the flu about 2 weeks ago and finally went to the doctor last fri they gave him some pills and sent him home. Went too the family doctor yesterday and he sent him to emergency room with pneumonia. He has pneumonia in both lungs and the flu that he has is really bad... High fatality rate...

He will need 7 weeks of breathing therapy in the ICU and the doctor said that the pneumonia is not an issue as compared to the flue he has..

He has been a friend for a long time and He needs all the prayer he can get

Thanks

Capt

Dallas and family :ahhhhh: fight , fight :praying:

Edited by Quadrockets

Well the Culture tests are back and it is Influenza B... they can now treat him specifically for that...

Now they have a direction to go in... I guess it is the rarest and most contagious form..

He is in good hands right now so Time will fix it I feel

Capt

Well the Culture tests are back and it is Influenza B... they can now treat him specifically for that...

Now they have a direction to go in... I guess it is the rarest and most contagious form..

He is in good hands right now so Time will fix it I feel

Capt

:beercheers::headbang1::headbang1: good news fingers Xed!!

any new news Capt?

Hope to hear some good news!!! :lol:

Been waiting till I was able to decipher through the info to make sure I had it all correct..

Rough morning...8 am he had a blood clot break loose and go into his lungs causing him to crash... all systems failed....

They were able to save him and get him going again.... they have sense put him on Carbon dioxide(not sure which gas it is) so his lungs can take a break and a machine is now pumping his lungs for him to give his body some needed rest. They were hoping that the blood thinners would have caused the clot to dissolve but it did not and broke loose...

They have also hooked him up to a machine that causes his veins to open up wider so that anymore clots can run through without causing issues.

All systems are stable as of today. The family was able to meet with all 5 doctors and his nurse on duty and were able to get all questions answered today. Sorry.. when I went to the hospital tonight I didnt ask to confirm the cause of infection... to much other stuff on my mind

Doctor is supposed to be the best in the state and he is very optimistic on his full recovery.. so that is good news... I am optimistic also.

Given no more failures or supprises I think he will be ok.

All I have for now but please keep praying .... I know God is not deaf....

Capt

Capt I am not a religious person, but I will keeping in my thoughts

I am ....but I also respect everyones opinions

I still feel he will be alright and am very eager for him to go home and to see him at work again....

Much appreciated Jorge

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

Again thanks to all your prayers....

Fri night they took him off his blood thinners so they could do dialysis... got 4 hrs into it and he started clotting again.. 2 pints of new blood.. went down on sat (I had a call he wasnt doing good).... they have turned all lights off and sound off in his room.. no stimulating at all(no washing cleaning noise of any sorts) so he can rest.. Doctor said his body is real tired and that the only reason he is alive right now is the PRAYERS and that God has his hand on him.. I am tearing up as I think about Gods Mercy and how he has kept his hand on Dallas and how good he has been to us all..

News today is he is doing better... more dialysis today and everything is been good... the doctor is being very OPTIMISTIC about his recovery and is very pleased as of today.

They are still not sure what is wrong with him.....but.... they found a doctor in northern Nevada that said he has all the symptoms of a tick disease that gets on dear up there and when bit it has this effect on people.. they are running tests to see if that is what he has..

All in all I would say a descent weekend for him hope he continues to take forward steps..

Thanks again everyone

Capt

PS when this is over I am going to print this out for him to see....He has never been dunning but I promise to get him out and break him in when this is all said and done

I've been keeping track of this thread from day one, sounds like things are slowly getting better for your buddy.

My best wishes to him and his family for a full recovery! and once he's all better you best bring him out to a meet&greet Capt!

Hey Capt how's your friend doing? Hope things are still getting better....................

:thumb:

I have not been able to visit him because of my back this last week... but I am feeling better today so I was thinking of going down and seeing him and Grimace maybe tonight..

Long story short he is doing good, stable... Slow recovery but a recovery none the less.. everything is doing what the doctors feel it should do right now so it is looking up for him finally... 1 week no incidents :MBdance::MBdance::MBdance::MBdance::old::ban-split::ban-split::ban-split::ban-split:

Capt

Saturday night early sunday morning Dallas had congestive heart failure were he was filling up with liquid. body started shutting down. Everything they tried wasnt working. They reached the doctor finally and what he recommended them to do worked and they were able to stop the shut down and level him back out.

Fast forward to today... he is stable and recouping a little better and today at 12pm I am happy to say that they were able to remove him from the oscillator machine and put him on the respirator machine... As of earlier he was doing great.... Hopefully this will be the start of a speedy and a full recovery... Would be great for him to wake him up before Christmas.... It has been 1 month in the hospital and 1 month sense his wife has been able to talk to him and to hear his voice..

All my well wishes to all that have thought or prayed for him.. much appreciated

Capt