Woods Comes Clean on Cheating on His Wife

Free Agent

From his website, Tigerwoods.com:

I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.

But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don't share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one's own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.

Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult.

I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology

if his wife was doing it for him ... Than he wouldnt have had to look for it somewhere else...

All he has to do is cut her a big fat check and kick her dead azz to the curb!!!

:B

:?: Dead azz to the curb. She's a friggin Super Model and has two of his kids. so we know they did at least twice. She can make her own money she doesn't need his useless little :B :poop:

I think he has Little Wood syndrome thats why his use such big a one on the golf course.

"Consider this. Since there were no significant injuries, if this crash happened to you or I, our next biggest worry (after avoiding potential arrest) would be how in the fk we're going to pay for our busted a$$ Cadillac Escalade. And I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Tiger's ride wasn't the Jew model; he was probably rolling in the most expensive model Cadillac has to offer. And let's be honest, he probably didn't even pay for it, it was probably given to him as part of a photo op. But for the sake of argument, let's assume Tiger forked over full window sticker, which is $87,725. Furthermore, we'll assume the Cadillac was completely destroyed beyond repair. So now Tiger has to go out and buy himself a new Caddy -- how much is this going to weigh on Tiger's mind? Let's take a look: well on his way to being the first athlete to earn ONE BILLION DOLLARS, Tiger is reported to have earned some $127,902,706 dollars in 2008. That's $14,600 dollars per hour, every hour. Even while he's sleeping. At $243 per minute, he's earned well over $1,000 just by reading this far in today's post. Now hold that income up against the median US household income of $50,233 and comparatively speaking, Tiger going out and buying a brand new top of the line Escalade would be like you or me forking over $34.45. Think about that. Two $20 bills and you'd get change back. For a new Cadillac. Thirty-four dollars. Which he can earn back during an afternoon nap. And that one year's salary of $127,902,706, sitting in the bank at a measley 5%, earns him $6,395,135 a year in interest. That means he can afford to crash his Escalade every five days without ever having to lift a finger to replace it." - EHOWA.com :laughoff:

I don't think Tiger will be making quite as much money in endorsements after this. He should realize that cheating so much and being a highly regarded public figure would get his dumb a$$ in trouble. He shouldn't be so shocked that the tabloids would be after him. Look what they do to the rest of the celebs. Tomcat and Brangelina are probably stoked no one is bugging them as much this week! :beercheers: :beercheers: :dope:

"Consider this. Since there were no significant injuries, if this crash happened to you or I, our next biggest worry (after avoiding potential arrest) would be how in the fk we're going to pay for our busted a$$ Cadillac Escalade. And I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Tiger's ride wasn't the Jew model; he was probably rolling in the most expensive model Cadillac has to offer. And let's be honest, he probably didn't even pay for it, it was probably given to him as part of a photo op. But for the sake of argument, let's assume Tiger forked over full window sticker, which is $87,725. Furthermore, we'll assume the Cadillac was completely destroyed beyond repair. So now Tiger has to go out and buy himself a new Caddy -- how much is this going to weigh on Tiger's mind? Let's take a look: well on his way to being the first athlete to earn ONE BILLION DOLLARS, Tiger is reported to have earned some $127,902,706 dollars in 2008. That's $14,600 dollars per hour, every hour. Even while he's sleeping. At $243 per minute, he's earned well over $1,000 just by reading this far in today's post. Now hold that income up against the median US household income of $50,233 and comparatively speaking, Tiger going out and buying a brand new top of the line Escalade would be like you or me forking over $34.45. Think about that. Two $20 bills and you'd get change back. For a new Cadillac. Thirty-four dollars. Which he can earn back during an afternoon nap. And that one year's salary of $127,902,706, sitting in the bank at a measley 5%, earns him $6,395,135 a year in interest. That means he can afford to crash his Escalade every five days without ever having to lift a finger to replace it." - EHOWA.com :laughing:

Put your efing calculator away you just ruined my night LOL

:headbang1:

• 5 weeks later...

Look the guy made a commitment, and you are only as good as your word and his is worth squat. I bet he wouldn't take too lightly to his bookeeper giving his word that he would handle all of his financial matters, then turn around and steel it all.... The fact is he broke that commitment and deserves every thing he gets, Put aside all your manly man attitudes and grasp the fact or even the thought of your wives or girl friends being tapped by 12 other dudes and see how that works for your macho immage. That s#*t would tear out your sole and how would you like to have to explain to your kids when they are old enough to understand , that their mom was a ho.... thats just the way I see it...... :atv:

I don't think Tiger will be making quite as much money in endorsements after this. He should realize that cheating so much and being a highly regarded public figure would get his dumb a$$ in trouble. He shouldn't be so shocked that the tabloids would be after him. Look what they do to the rest of the celebs. Tomcat and Brangelina are probably stoked no one is bugging them as much this week! :dunno::pissed::coocoo: