desertskyz Posted December 18, 2009 Posted December 18, 2009 (edited) Smokin AL S will need a count for Food Also so Please make sure you do IT I don't want to run Short Thanks AL I'm have not registared yet either, but I will be and we will be needin" some of them there Tri Tip sammiches again. Edited December 18, 2009 by desertskyz Quote
dunefreak Posted December 18, 2009 Author Posted December 18, 2009 I'm have not registared yet either, but I will be and we will be needin" some of them there Tri Tip sammiches again. Al will be going off the number I have from the rsvp's and registered participants. So if you are gonna be there and want some good grub, click the link and get it done. Why is it so hard for some people to do that? lol Quote
White Rhino Posted December 18, 2009 Posted December 18, 2009 ok so I see my name, but I also had a participant did u get them? Quote
dunefreak Posted December 18, 2009 Author Posted December 18, 2009 ok so I see my name, but I also had a participant did u get them? You mean spectator? Paul I have you down for 1 participant and 1 additional t-shirt. No spectator was selected. I just assumed you bought an additional shirt for someone at home. I can add a spectator to the head count if it will be you plus 1 more. Quote
White Rhino Posted December 18, 2009 Posted December 18, 2009 yeah that is what I meant... please add actually 2 spectators.. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 22, 2009 Author Posted December 22, 2009 So far we have 19 registered participants and 21 rsvp'd spectators. I know there are more though. We only have about 2-3 more weeks before the Tshirt pre-order deadline so please register or get your shirts ordered soon. sanddunesaddict, OGP, wsky70, 702LTR450, others, ??? Participant registration will be allowed day of the event for $15, but no event shirt will be included. registered participants White Rhino Skinner ninjagreengirl Randog Matt86m ronster KRUSTY Jackster mineurbiz vegas style POULE43 RG25911 raspadoo Miss99 dunefreak duniemonke RAGDOLLMX ISBB TCS T # of spectators (1) Miss99 (1) raspadoo (1) dunesmurf (3) don29palms (1) 80 grit (1) yfzrider53 (1) Chadwhick (3) TPD duner (go raiders, malibu vlx, whatever he goes by now lol) (4) Jackster84 (1) sandawg (1) matt86m (1) TCS T (2) White Rhino Quote
raspadoo Posted December 23, 2009 Posted December 23, 2009 Pete I signed up 2 participants 0 spectators, Tks! Quote
dunefreak Posted December 23, 2009 Author Posted December 23, 2009 (edited) Pete I signed up 2 participants 0 spectators, Tks! woops, you are correct my friend. updated list...23 registered participants, 28 spectators registered participants White Rhino Skinner ninjagreengirl Randog Matt86m ronster + 1 added participant KRUSTY Jackster mineurbiz vegas style POULE43 RG25911 raspadoo + 1 added participant Miss99 dunefreak duniemonke RAGDOLLMX ISBB TCS T wsky70 OGP # of spectators (1) Miss99 (1) dunesmurf (3) don29palms (1) 80 grit (2) yfzrider53 (1) Chadwhick (3) TPD duner (go raiders, malibu vlx, whatever he goes by now lol) (4) Jackster84 (1) sandawg (1) matt86m (1) TCS T (2) White Rhino (1) wsky70 (1) FE135 (5) Mid Life Crisis, NE14SAND, etc crew Edited December 28, 2009 by dunefreak Quote
TCS T Posted December 23, 2009 Posted December 23, 2009 Paging 702LTR450????????????????? Get out of the bar and sign up! Quote
mineurbiz Posted December 23, 2009 Posted December 23, 2009 Pete what about the top image of the website being the picture of us all holding the banner from the last regatta, just for the month of the Regatta? Quote
dunefreak Posted December 23, 2009 Author Posted December 23, 2009 Paging 702LTR450????????????????? Get out of the bar and sign up! Yeah, you don't wanna be sent to DDR COLLECTIONS, Brain. Where you at fool? Pete what about the top image of the website being the picture of us all holding the banner from the last regatta, just for the month of the Regatta? hmm, I think I can manage that. Let me see. Good idea. Quote
FE135 Posted December 23, 2009 Posted December 23, 2009 Any chance of getting a press pass?? I don't have a 70,, just a camera. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 23, 2009 Author Posted December 23, 2009 Any chance of getting a press pass?? I don't have a 70,, just a camera. hahaa hell yeah Neal! The more photographers the better! Come on out. That would be great if you made it out to join in on the festivites. Even those who don't have a 70 are urged to come out and be part of the fun. It's basically a big ol party all day and night. Quote
bstecki Posted December 24, 2009 Posted December 24, 2009 (edited) I can't promise anything too quick. As soon as I sober up I will get it taking care of. Pete Ask trav I like to drag things on! Edited December 24, 2009 by 702LTR450 Quote
FE135 Posted December 24, 2009 Posted December 24, 2009 OK, I RSVP'd. I will be out with my camera gear. I'll also be looking for anyone who wants to volunteer for some night photos. Quote
NE14SAND Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 midlifecrissis (our son in law) did the reg, I'm told. thats 5 from this house chillin with Al. a few friends haven't confirmed trip and wont for another week or two. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 28, 2009 Author Posted December 28, 2009 Yep I gotcha Aaron. Here is the updated list so far... 23 registered participants, 28 spectators registered participants White Rhino Skinner ninjagreengirl Randog Matt86m ronster + 1 added participant KRUSTY Jackster mineurbiz vegas style POULE43 RG25911 raspadoo + 1 added participant Miss99 dunefreak duniemonke RAGDOLLMX ISBB TCS T wsky70 OGP # of spectators (1) Miss99 (1) dunesmurf (3) don29palms (1) 80 grit (2) yfzrider53 (1) Chadwhick (3) TPD duner (go raiders, malibu vlx, whatever he goes by now lol) (4) Jackster84 (1) sandawg (1) matt86m (1) TCS T (2) White Rhino (1) dunejumper (1) FE135 (5) Mid Life Crisis, NE14SAND, etc crew Quote
NE14SAND Posted December 29, 2009 Posted December 29, 2009 WOW Pete it was easy LOL..... it was as if i did nothing Quote
bstecki Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 Paging 702LTR450????????????????? Get out of the bar and sign up! Yeah, you don't wanna be sent to DDR COLLECTIONS, Brain. Where you at fool? hmm, I think I can manage that. Let me see. Good idea. Well I have sobered up enough to read my credit card and take care of this! Let the races begin. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 7, 2010 Author Posted January 7, 2010 ok people. it's gettin down to crunch time. We only have about a week left to preregister and to order a Sandcrazd event shirt. DEAD LINE TO PREREGISTER IS Friday, 1/15/2010 We're now at 25 registered participants, 28 spectators registered participants White Rhino Skinner ninjagreengirl Randog Matt86m ronster + 1 added participant KRUSTY Jackster mineurbiz vegas style POULE43 RG25911 raspadoo + 1 added participant Miss99 dunefreak duniemonke RAGDOLLMX ISBB TCS T wsky70 OGP 702LTR450 The Mad Greek # of spectators (1) Miss99 (1) dunesmurf (3) don29palms (1) 80 grit (2) yfzrider53 (1) Chadwhick (3) TPD duner (go raiders, malibu vlx, whatever he goes by now lol) (4) Jackster84 (1) sandawg (1) matt86m (1) TCS T (2) White Rhino (1) dunejumper (1) FE135 (5) Mid Life Crisis, NE14SAND, etc crew Quote
jorgeloco Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 unfortunaly I won't be able to attend this years regatta, god know how much I was looking forward to go, but oh well there's aleays next year. I did order my t shirt cause I will be there in spirit ha haa Quote
desertskyz Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 OK, I finally registered. now if the rest of my parts would get here and I can actually ride the damn thing, I'll be in ok shape, since I have rode a qwad on twice in my life. <<<<<<<<<<< ME 1 participant 1 spec-tater, but ordered just a ragatta T Quote
tigajoe Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 Hey dune freak trying to log in over here to register think you can do your magic again, i have all of mine and my wife's info in but it's a no go in the registration area Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.