Earrrrrly AM trip to Dumont

dunefreak

I was getting the itch to go back for an early a$$ morning trip again to Dumont soon. I still have to double check and see if I have anything planned, but I was thinking Saturday the 22nd of this month. Leave town at 4AM :headbang: , arrive at Dumont @ 5:30 ish B) , ride until 9/10 ish :laughing: , and then get the fk out :thumb: ! :beerpint: Anyone else down to go?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was getting the itch to go back for an early a$$ morning trip again to Dumont soon. I still have to double check and see if I have anything planned, but I was thinking Saturday the 22nd of this month. Leave town at 4AM :thumb: , arrive at Dumont @ 5:30 ish B) , ride until 9/10 ish :headbang: , and then get the fk out :grin: ! :laughing: Anyone else down to go?

I may be up for that :beerpint: ..I need to test the 650 out i got ...i'll watch for further postings

As paulypaul would say.. Shotgun no rock.. Ill be there ridin up front this time.. his b*tch a$$ can sit in the back.. :D

I'm in!!! :beerpint: Pete can I ride hillbilly stile betwwen Nick and you?...lol, F that!!! I'lll drive my own Damn truck!!!! Whooooopidy dooooooooooo!!!! :laughing: :headbang:

I'm in!!! :headbang: Pete can I ride hillbilly stile betwwen Nick and you?...lol, F that!!!

Uh...no. :laughoff: You'd be sitting on the console then. :laughoff: (I have buckets remember?) I do have a back seat though! :laughoff: You can roll out with us though as long as you book your reservation for the Dumont bus now. :laughing::thumb:

Sweet! Sounds like a DDR get-together....AT DUMONT!!!! :laughing:

AND AS IT LOOKS I HAVE THAT DAY WIDE OPEN FOR THE DUNES. BUT LIKE LAST TIME I THINK I'LL GO OUT LATE SAT AFTERNOON. :headbang: :laughoff:

Dave, I was thinking of going early Sat AM. You're going out Saturday late afternoon? :laughoff: We'd be long gone by that time. :laughoff:

Is everybody just taking bikes and quads or will there be any buggies there?

I myself am just taking the Raptor. The car is too much for just a few hours. Besides, last time we wet the razors were so steep I'm not sure I woulda had that much fun in the car. :laughoff:

I myself am just taking the Raptor. The car is too much for just a few hours. Besides, last time we wet the razors were so steep I'm not sure I woulda had that much fun in the car. :laughoff:

i guess i am going to have to throw my front brakes back on for this trip :D

Edited by crd450