Earrrrrly AM trip to Dumont

dunefreak

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everybody just taking bikes and quads or will there be any buggies there?

What!!!! count my car out still broken, im to lazy to fix it i like the boat to much right now. Besides i still dont have my turbo back, those muther F****S. :laughoff:

What!!!! count my car out still broken, im to lazy to fix it i like the boat to much right now. Besides i still dont have my turbo back, those muther F****S. :laughoff:

Was that yours that broke on Easter weekend?

AND AS IT LOOKS I HAVE THAT DAY WIDE OPEN FOR THE DUNES. BUT LIKE LAST TIME I THINK I'LL GO OUT LATE SAT AFTERNOON. :laughing::laughoff:

You guys goin out friday or saturday night Dave? Pete is talkin about riding Saturday AM? Let me know, Ill follow you guys out, or meet you out there like last time!! :laughoff:

If you can move it to the next sat the 29th I will take the buggy out. We have a friend flying in from AZ that wants to check out the dunes. Or if you guys wanna go two sats in a row??

I have some friends/family in town on the 22nd and cant make it out that weekend. :( but I would head out with you on the 29th!

If you can move it to the next sat the 29th I will take the buggy out. We have a friend flying in from AZ that wants to check out the dunes. Or if you guys wanna go two sats in a row??

Sorry, JJ. No can do. That is the weekend for SCORE Terrible's cup II. There's no way I am waking up at 3AM after being out at the track till late. :laughoff:

You guys goin out friday or saturday night Dave? Pete is talkin about riding Saturday AM? Let me know, Ill follow you guys out, or meet you out there like last time!! :laughoff:

well dave was confused :D he was thinking sun AM we can't go on sat AM but we can on sun AM if any one wants to go on sun morning let us know :laughoff:

if i can get my lights working on my bike, me and Ocean03 will be out there late Friday night to get some night riding in and then stick around to ride with everyone for the morning ride. if not we will be out there about 5:30 also.

if i can get my lights working on my bike, me and Ocean03 will be out there late Friday night to get some night riding in and then stick around to ride with everyone for the morning ride. if not we will be out there about 5:30 also.

Sounds good, Chuck. You know what my truck looks like right? Even though you won't be able to miss us. It's not like there will be that many people out there. :dunno:

What will you be driving?

Sounds good, Chuck. You know what my truck looks like right? Even though you won't be able to miss us. It's not like there will be that many people out there. :dunno:

Pete, I think we will be in my truck, it's a silver Crew Cab Colorado. Are you going to bring a bunch of hats? Not sure if I need the XXL or not, I didn't know flex fits had that size.

yeah i know what your truck looks like and i really doubt i will be able to miss one of the only other trucks out there.

my neighbor might be going too and if that happens we will probably be in my blue extended cab silverado, if not we will be in randy's silver crew cab colorado.

Pete, I think we will be in my truck, it's a silver Crew Cab Colorado. Are you going to bring a bunch of hats? Not sure if I need the XXL or not, I didn't know flex fits had that size.

ok cool, guys. :shake: Yeah I'll bring a bunch of the hats out there for you guys. I'll bring the L/XL size and also a few of the XXL/XXXL sizes as well. I only ordered a few of those XXL/XXXL size hats, but I doubt that many people will need that size. You gotta have a pretty damn big melon for one of those. :dunno:

ok cool, guys. :dunno: Yeah I'll bring a bunch of the hats out there for you guys. I'll bring the L/XL size and also a few of the XXL/XXXL sizes as well. I only ordered a few of those XXL/XXXL size hats, but I doubt that many people will need that size. You gotta have a pretty damn big melon for one of those. :dunno:

Pete, Chuck has a huge dome. His helmet looks like a pumpkin, so he will definately need a XXL/XXXL. :shake:

ok cool, guys. :shake: Yeah I'll bring a bunch of the hats out there for you guys. I'll bring the L/XL size and also a few of the XXL/XXXL sizes as well. I only ordered a few of those XXL/XXXL size hats, but I doubt that many people will need that size. You gotta have a pretty damn big melon for one of those. :dunno:

Hey Hey :( easy on the fat head cracks :D

OK who all is going this Saturday morning? I am wondering who all is cruising with me and who else in Vegas is gonna meet up at the gas station in teh morning. So far in my truck it's ISBB and who else? JoeDuner, SandYFZ??? Let me know. Tickets for the round-trip to Dumont in the DMAX BUS :idiot: are $20. :laughoff::thumb: No seriously though, I'm not paying for gas by myself if I've got 2 or 3 others cruising too. Everyone can chip in. :idiot::laughoff:

Here is the meet-up time and place for Sat AM for anyone leaving Vegas or Henderson.

PLACE: Shell gas station on Rainbow & BlueDiamond (160)

TIME: 4:00 AM