Earrrrrly AM trip to Dumont

dunefreak

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean i have to pay this time... F*CK!! LOL...

That's what I was saying! You mean I have to pay this time too! (except for all of it...nope fk that! :idiot::thumb: )

Im out for this one! probably goin to hit apex sunday AM!

Screw that! Gonna go fight some rocks, ay? :laughoff::P:laughoff:

That's what I was saying! You mean I have to pay this time too! (except for all of it...nope fk that! :laughoff::thumb: )

Im over it.. 20 bucks for diesel 20 bucks for racegas 20 bucks for food / drinks.. I should be good.. :D

Im over it.. 20 bucks for diesel 20 bucks for racegas 20 bucks for food / drinks.. I should be good.. :D

good I freakin hope so. :idiot::laughoff: Just look at it this way- in my situation. If nobody pitches in....80 bucks for diesel, 20 for bike fuel, 20 for food/drink/snack= $120.... COME ON!!! You can throw a twenty in. :thumb:

good I freakin hope so. :idiot::laughoff: Just look at it this way- in my situation. If nobody pitches in....80 bucks for diesel, 20 for bike fuel, 20 for food/drink/snack= $120.... COME ON!!! You can throw a twenty in. :thumb:

And 20 for my fuel too ISBB :laughoff:

Edited by wingnut

Pete if you have room ill join you :redhat: I have no problem kickin down some $$$ :fro: Let me know :hello:

Yeah I figured you into the equation already, Aaron. I'll give ya a call close to the weekend. :thumb:

Can't wait to go ride some smooth sand again. Last time was great. :D

Should be fun... Dunefreak, Sand_yfz, Wingnut, Myself all in the same truck its gonna be another 45 min trip to dumont like last time ( well it felt like 45 min ) was a good trip w/ good friends.. :D

Should be fun... Dunefreak, Sand_yfz, Wingnut, Myself all in the same truck its gonna be another 45 min trip to dumont like last time ( well it felt like 45 min ) was a good trip w/ good friends.. :D

Actually Wingnut is also driving since he lives in Utah. dnchevyman was probably cruising with him since he's up on his side of town. I still need to talk to JoeDuner and see if he was serious about going with us or not. :redhat:

My weekend just got screwed... It appears as if my boss knew wtf was going on this weekend and wants to ruin it.. Thats right... as of right now ( i haven pressed the book button on the airline tickets but the page is loaded and awating a credit card number ) my plane leaves 9am fri morning for alabama! :redhat: :fro: Needless to say if i cant kiss enough a$$ to push it back a week im going to miss the morning ride... and the score trophy truck thingy...

I'm going, guess I'll meet you guys at the gas station.

ok, cool. Shoot me a PM for my number and lemme get yours as well so we can arrange to meet up and stuff. :hello:

My weekend just got screwed... It appears as if my boss knew wtf was going on this weekend and wants to ruin it.. Thats right... as of right now ( i haven pressed the book button on the airline tickets but the page is loaded and awating a credit card number ) my plane leaves 9am fri morning for alabama! :laughoff::rockon: Needless to say if i cant kiss enough a$$ to push it back a week im going to miss the morning ride... and the score trophy truck thingy...

:fro: :hello::thumb: Wish you woulda know that earlier so we could have arranged to go Sunday instead so cdavego& dunesmurf could go. Oh well. No biggie I guess. Hopefully you can get out of it. :redhat:

Well i kissed alot of a$$, sucked alot of ( well i didnt but you get the idea ) and it wasnt good enough... I totally hate it when this jackass pulls this crap... 1 day notice really isnt enough... ohh well he will be even more pissed when i ship a hundred pounds of sh*t 2nd day because he didnt want to wait.. :D..

So far room total 800 bucks, Mobile Meth Lab ( ford escape YUCK ) 400 bucks, and the graybar bill for wire, outlets and all that fun crap i cant wait to see that one.. :D

ok, cool. Shoot me a PM for my number and lemme get yours as well so we can arrange to meet up and stuff. :thumb:

:laughoff::laughoff::flipoff: Wish you woulda know that earlier so we could have arranged to go Sunday instead so cdavego& dunesmurf could go. Oh well. No biggie I guess. Hopefully you can get out of it. :think:

Not to late pete, can still arrange to go sunday?? i wanna go to, but wasnt goin to, cause i cant keep up with you effers over the razors. but if you go sunday and dave & jackie go, then i have a riding buddy!! :grin: yeah, you should do that!!!

Not to late pete, can still arrange to go sunday?? i wanna go to, but wasnt goin to, cause i cant keep up with you effers over the razors. but if you go sunday and dave & jackie go, then i have a riding buddy!! :laughoff: yeah, you should do that!!!

It's not really up to me. Too many others on here already made plans for Saturday. I think we'll just keep it for Saturday so we don't mess up everyone's plans which they already have. Why don't you and Jackie come out Sturday with us? Sucks Dave can't come, but that shouldn't stop you two from being able to go. :think:

ok, cool. Shoot me a PM for my number and lemme get yours as well so we can arrange to meet up and stuff. :thumb:

:laughoff::laughoff::flipoff: Wish you woulda know that earlier so we could have arranged to go Sunday instead so cdavego& dunesmurf could go. Oh well. No biggie I guess. Hopefully you can get out of it. :think:

hey it's no biggie..things happen we will catch the next trip.dave usually works on saturdays :D

Weather isn't gonna be as hot as I thought it was going to be! :D

SAT AM

5am Clear 89°F

6am Sunny 90°F

7am Mostly Sunny 92°F

8am Mostly Sunny 95°F

9am Mostly Sunny 100°F

10am Mostly Sunny 105°F

So this means at about 9/ 9:30 we're gettin the hell out of there after some good riding. :think:

Weather isn't gonna be as hot as I thought it was going to be! :D

SAT AM

5am Clear 89°F

6am Sunny 90°F

7am Mostly Sunny 92°F

8am Mostly Sunny 95°F

9am Mostly Sunny 100°F

10am Mostly Sunny 105°F

So this means at about 9/ 9:30 we're gettin the hell out of there after some good riding. :think:

looks good pete. me and randy will be out there about midnight on friday night to get some night riding in before the morning ride. any idea what the weather will be like then?