Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was getting the itch to go back for an early a$$ morning trip again to Dumont soon. I still have to double check and see if I have anything planned, but I was thinking Saturday the 22nd of this month. Leave town at 4AM :headbang: , arrive at Dumont @ 5:30 ish B) , ride until 9/10 ish :laughing: , and then get the fk out :thumb: ! :beerpint: Anyone else down to go?

  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I should be done moving by then.. so ya.. :D Just remind me to pick up some race gas and not crappy pump.. Damn heat likes to make the bike ping..

Posted

I was getting the itch to go back for an early a$$ morning trip again to Dumont soon. I still have to double check and see if I have anything planned, but I was thinking Saturday the 22nd of this month. Leave town at 4AM :thumb: , arrive at Dumont @ 5:30 ish B) , ride until 9/10 ish :headbang: , and then get the fk out :grin: ! :laughing: Anyone else down to go?

I may be up for that :beerpint: ..I need to test the 650 out i got ...i'll watch for further postings

Posted

As paulypaul would say.. Shotgun no rock.. Ill be there ridin up front this time.. his b*tch a$$ can sit in the back.. :D

Posted

As paulypaul would say.. Shotgun no rock.. Ill be there ridin up front this time.. his b*tch a$$ can sit in the back.. :D

I'm in!!! :beerpint: Pete can I ride hillbilly stile betwwen Nick and you?...lol, F that!!! I'lll drive my own Damn truck!!!! Whooooopidy dooooooooooo!!!! :laughing: :headbang:

Posted

I'm in!!! :headbang: Pete can I ride hillbilly stile betwwen Nick and you?...lol, F that!!!

Uh...no. :laughoff: You'd be sitting on the console then. :laughoff: (I have buckets remember?) I do have a back seat though! :laughoff: You can roll out with us though as long as you book your reservation for the Dumont bus now. :laughing::thumb:

Posted

Just drive over to petes and throw your sh*t on the flatbed and roll in style...

Nick if I wanted to roll out in style, I would be in the muti-purpose 1/4 ton!!!!! :laughoff::laughoff:

Posted

What's going on the trailer? If you got room I will book a seat and pitch in on gas. I need a spot for my tractor.

How many hours /miles you got on that thing Joe :laughoff::laughoff: :headbang: :laughing:

Posted

AND AS IT LOOKS I HAVE THAT DAY WIDE OPEN FOR THE DUNES. BUT LIKE LAST TIME I THINK I'LL GO OUT LATE SAT AFTERNOON. :laughing::laughoff:

Saterday? or friday, Do you need a flat bed got one at JJ's you could use. :laughoff:

Posted

Sweet! Sounds like a DDR get-together....AT DUMONT!!!! :laughing:

AND AS IT LOOKS I HAVE THAT DAY WIDE OPEN FOR THE DUNES. BUT LIKE LAST TIME I THINK I'LL GO OUT LATE SAT AFTERNOON. :headbang: :laughoff:

Dave, I was thinking of going early Sat AM. You're going out Saturday late afternoon? :laughoff: We'd be long gone by that time. :laughoff:

Posted

Is everybody just taking bikes and quads or will there be any buggies there?

I myself am just taking the Raptor. The car is too much for just a few hours. Besides, last time we wet the razors were so steep I'm not sure I woulda had that much fun in the car. :laughoff:

Posted (edited)

I myself am just taking the Raptor. The car is too much for just a few hours. Besides, last time we wet the razors were so steep I'm not sure I woulda had that much fun in the car. :laughoff:

i guess i am going to have to throw my front brakes back on for this trip :D

Edited by crd450

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...