New (to me) Ride

raspadoo

11 cars in as many years and this one is my "keeper"! Ls1's, Ls'2, 2.0 and 2.5L Subarus, Honda's, VW's, all of the formentioned with blowdriers, In the mix were a few Funcos, don't want to mention any other MFG's but Ive owned a few of the other Major builders rides as well as a couple of not so well known names in the business. I always keep coming back to the Funco's, they suite my style of driving the best and their customer service and support is the best in the buss IMO. As many times as I have sat down with Grant and REALLY wanted to own a new car it was never the right time for me financially. Anyways, I ran across this 2005 Gen4 Big5 (finished early 2006) and the thing looks Brand new. Only 6-7 trips on it and it looks better than if I would have made 1 trip on it (guess we follow eachother too close) :lol:

Specs:

2.5L C&G closed deck Subaru with the 460hp package and Big BB turbo with large inlet, MOTEC

2D with Funco Nosecone

Chrome / black annodized bypass' on all 4 corners

On board air

Hid's on the pillars

And finally, 1 excited new owner

Cheers! :lol:

post-571-1260740559_thumb.jpg

post-571-1260740576_thumb.jpg

Edited by raspadoo

Congratulations, Eric. :lol:

Bitchen car for sure! Beautiful. :beerpint::lol:

But to say this is a "keeper"? Those are some strong words. I'll believe it when I see you with this car next season. :booty::drinkbeer:

Now when's the maiden voyage? Let's dune! :driver::lol:

That's funny, my wife said the same thing on the last 4 cars :D