V-Rex

dunefreak

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever it's a sand car not the great finding of a mother ship from outer space!!!! Gimme a break. :shake:

hell it better be gold plated with twin turbos and twin blowers and pour you a ice cold beer and alot more. to be this top secrete even the stealth was not like this :booty:

Exactly :driver:

I see where you guys are coming from, but Ryan has his reasons for not wanting the pics up yet.

And no...this is not just a sand car. It is much much more than a sand car for sure. I can't believe the engineering that has been put into this thing. :headbang1: It's gonna be the baddest thing out there AND on the street. :icon_twisted: :driver::ban-split:

I see where you guys are coming from, but Ryan has his reasons for not wanting the pics up yet.

And no...this is not just a sand car. It is much much more than a sand car for sure. I can't believe the engineering that has been put into this thing. :driver: It's gonna be the baddest thing out there AND on the street. :icon_twisted: :ban-split::headbang1:

He said street!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahha!!! :driver: I know that is a clue to something but I just can't figure out what!!! hmmmm