How many more trips do you have planned or are you done?

dunefreak

Is everyone's season already over or do you still plan on getting more trips in before it gets hot out there?

I'm planning for at least another day trip (or 2). Maybe even a full weekend if things permit. We'll see.

Is everyone's season already over or do you still plan on getting more trips in before it gets hot out there?

I'm planning for at least another day trip (or 2). Maybe even a full weekend if things permit. We'll see.

I will get in at least 2 more we also like to go out in the summer we get there at about 4am and ride till 10

I will get in at least 2 more we also like to go out in the summer we get there at about 4am and ride till 10

You will have to come check out the August night drags. Arrive at 10PM ride till 5AM or until you get tired. Good times. :MBdance:

Atleast two more trips to Glamis, more dependant upon the weather.

Probably one more to Dumont if some hella winds come in and smooth things back out. Thought about this weekend but we're going to the Nuclear Cowboyz show instead. And chilling during some Final Four action.

Then some Ocotillo night riding.

Labor Day at St. Anthony Idaho will be here before we know it.

Can't really say how many are left. I will probaly make two more? I have bought a sand rail and have not even taken it on one descent run. Haven't had time to deal with it ( VW :bump: ) with all the fun Ive had this season.

I do plan on hitting Havasu this year have not been since 2008. My boat is feeling depressed.

As we all know plans change and Shiat Happens. Lets make this a nice summer vacation and the season is not over yet. I remember the post last year. Hows it to Dune in June. Weather was perfect in the middle of summer. We may get lucky again. :bump:

WHAT UP PEEPS?? I AM PLANNING ONE MORE WEEKEND IN APRIL MAYBE 3RD WEEK...YOU KNOW IM DOWN FOR SOME KICK a$$ RIDES.... :bump: AND SOME CAMP FIRE KICKS :drunks: :peeps: LET ME KNOW :bump: :foshizz:

Just got back from 3 days in glamis. I'm hoping for 1 more trip this month, maybe two depending on when friends can coordinate a trip. I've been jones'n for another dumont trip since last nov.! I got 5 trips in for the seaon :bump: so far; This is a new record, normally work comes first. It's been a great season for me, but I don't want it to end just yet!