Failed Home Invasion!

Dune Dad

Yesterday around Noon my wifes friend called her and said that some puke tryed to force his way in her home. Here is what happened...

She was at home enjoying her day off, There is a knock at the door and some guy is saying that he has a package she needs to sign for... She opens the door and he tryed to force his was in the house... She fought him off and got the door closed and locked!!! :finger: She than called Metro P.D. and than called my wife!! Good thing she is kind of a Big Girl!! :P

I do not know all the details yet or where she lives but I do know it is in a nice area near the Henderson/Green Valley area.. Im just putting this out there...

I would keep a short Bat by the door, Pepper Spray, Taser, Big Dog or whatever. These punks are getting real Ballzy doing this during the day..

Crime is only going up and we need to protect our home and familys as best as we can.. I know there are going to be peolpe posting BIG AZZ GUNS in this topic and saying stupid sh#t... Here are he facts, If you are sitting on a stock pile of weapons at home and some one gets you off guard than those weapons are usless..

I would have a game plan and have some realistic weapon at the ready like Peper Spray, Taser or a lil Bat by the front door and not a Bazooka or a firearm that could go through the other house and know how to use these weapons!

:laughoff:

i have a 9 iron right next to the door.....FORE!

Ask Cole

I have a 9mm by my door!!! :atv:

and a .40 in the kitchen

and a 12 gauge in the upstairs bedroom...

I pray to god I wait for the day someone wants to invade my home.....

Afterwards we will BBQ and celebrate that a POS was removed from the city! :finger::laughoff::usa:

Yesterday around Noon my wifes friend called her and said that some puke tryed to force his way in her home. Here is what happened...

She was at home enjoying her day off, There is a knock at the door and some guy is saying that he has a package she needs to sign for... She opens the door and he tryed to force his was in the house... She fought him off and got the door closed and locked!!! :finger: She than called Metro P.D. and than called my wife!! Good thing she is kind of a Big Girl!! :P

I do not know all the details yet or where she lives but I do know it is in a nice area near the Henderson/Green Valley area.. Im just putting this out there...

I would keep a short Bat by the door, Pepper Spray, Taser, Big Dog or whatever. These punks are getting real Ballzy doing this during the day..

Crime is only going up and we need to protect our home and familys as best as we can.. I know there are going to be peolpe posting BIG AZZ GUNS in this topic and saying stupid sh#t... Here are he facts, If you are sitting on a stock pile of weapons at home and some one gets you off guard than those weapons are usless..

I would have a game plan and have some realistic weapon at the ready like Peper Spray, Taser or a lil Bat by the front door and not a Bazooka or a firearm that could go through the other house and know how to use these weapons!

:laughoff:

what part of town was this in? Cause last night was a little weird around here. Ghetto bird over head ALL NIGHT!!!! and cops everywhere!

ill have to put Nicole on the case cause nothing has been on the news and she can find anything online.. HAHAHA

Me and my daughter were home the other night when someone knocked on the door at 10:30 PM and when I looked out the kitched window, there was some old truck sitting running infront of my house. I asked through the door who was there and they would not answer, grabbed the Glock just incase and asked again, but still no answer about 5 min later I finally heard the truck drive off. I have heard on the news that theives are entering homes through open doors while people are home and robbing them and growing more and more common. I was just waiting for them to kick the door or something, with the Glock pointed at the door they weren't getting far, even had a spare clip in the back pocket.

Me and my daughter were home the other night when someone knocked on the door at 10:30 PM and when I looked out the kitched window, there was some old truck sitting running infront of my house. I asked through the door who was there and they would not answer, grabbed the Glock just incase and asked again, but still no answer about 5 min later I finally heard the truck drive off. I have heard on the news that theives are entering homes through open doors while people are home and robbing them and growing more and more common. I was just waiting for them to kick the door or something, with the Glock pointed at the door they weren't getting far, even had a spare clip in the back pocket.

See thats what I am talking about... !!!! :laughoff:

You never know what you'll do until the situation is happening to you...even though you might think you know what you'll do. I've had a knife to my throat over a fuel card(truckstop)... I became quite passive. :laughoff: He was later arrested, from surveillance footage, and I'm still breathin! :finger:

In the house, I got the sawed off 12 ga. close by too, with 5 in the tube full of birdshot to nick 'em, and 6 00buck in the tactical clip, to send 'em to their maker; but in spite of this, the best thing I've done, was buying the surveillance system/dvr. I got a camera above the front door, with a monitor in the hallway. We can turn on the monitor when we hear a knock, and check them out before we get put in one of those situations. Costco's got an 8 camera system with a dvr on sale this week for $399 I think. It's cheap peace of mind.

BTW, My mother in law had a knock on her door, the middle of the day, in Chino Hills, Ca. He wanted to make a phone call, because his car ran out of gas. After refusing, she watched him drive away :atv:

Glad to hear your friend is ok; let's all heighten our awareness of this growing problem.

One of my good buddies neighbor across the street who happens to be a little old lady who is harmless had someone force themselves through the front door of her home and beat the living crap out of her!! I mean come on!! What kind of a person does that nonsense. They ended up catching him because the neighbor called the police during the mugging and caught him as he was walking back out with her purse. This was in the Desert Shores area that this happened.

I signed up for a 4 day defensive hand gun class at Front Sight a while ago and Im hoping if work will permit I will get to take it the beginning of May. Front Sight is an incredible place on the way to Dumont from Vegas on the Tecopa road that offers some of the best training in the country for situations like this. Im probably one of the least violent people you have ever met. However someone trying to get into my home is where I draw the line out of fear for my own life. I'm getting my CCW out of this class but I don't think I will ever actually carry my gun outside of my home just because I think in most cases you are caught off guard and wont be able to do much anyways if confronted. Also I just don't feel comfortable carrying a gun around town. But if someone is brave enough to come after me in my own home than I wouldn't think twice to blow that SOB into the next room. Unfortunately these days you have to make sure you kill them or it can come back to haunt you.

Follow the link for a very interesting story similar to this. 911 Call of Texas Man

If you want to be more confident youll properly act if a situation arises..........practice.

If your down stairs and you are thinking you may run upstairs where a weapon might be, see how long the process takes you. Time yourself. Practice getting your gun out and aiming for a door. Repetition and practice is what will make you comfortable if the situation does happen to you. Practice chambering your gun if it is a semi auto or pump shotgun. You dont have to use live rounds. Practice aiming and pointing at different area of your house. PRACTICE AT NIGHT!!! Dont laugh, I run through my house all the time in the dark with a gun so I am very familiar with the situation.

If you have your CCW, practice drawing your weapon from different angles, positions etc.

Last but not least when you go to the range dont just shoot in a Point and shoot, weaver or modified weaver stance. Shoot of center, around a corner, sanding, crouching you name it practice them ALL!!!!

If you want to be more confident youll properly act if a situation arises..........practice.

If your down stairs and you are thinking you may run upstairs where a weapon might be, see how long the process takes you. Time yourself. Practice getting your gun out and aiming for a door. Repetition and practice is what will make you comfortable if the situation does happen to you. Practice chambering your gun if it is a semi auto or pump shotgun. You dont have to use live rounds. Practice aiming and pointing at different area of your house. PRACTICE AT NIGHT!!! Dont laugh, I run through my house all the time in the dark with a gun so I am very familiar with the situation.

If you have your CCW, practice drawing your weapon from different angles, positions etc.

Last but not least when you go to the range dont just shoot in a Point and shoot, weaver or modified weaver stance. Shoot of center, around a corner, sanding, crouching you name it practice them ALL!!!!

man those are good points thanks

I hear what your saying. But just when I read don't LAUGH I was cracking up :laughoff: . If my wife and kids seen me running around the house in the dark with a gun late at night I probably would not be married for long. 13yrs.

I myself have the DVR and surveillance system in my house 4 cameras. 2 in the back yard because I have seen punk kids hopping over my wall to get tot he apartments that are behind me and two in the front one on the Hauler and front door. I have the metal Security gate which is a plus the 45 is always loaded but like mentioned before when shiat :shit_fan: Your train of thought goes into combat mode and your reaction is not always the correct one.

My Three ladies never answer the door unless they see on the monitor who it is. If they do not recognize them they will not even acknowledge them.

Keep Safe.

Follow the link for a very interesting story similar to this. 911 Call of Texas Man

The wife of one of the guys say she thinks the guy wanted to shoot them, HELL YES he did, there is little to no justice left in this country. If someone wants to break into someones home they know what they are risking. There are now two less scum sucking bastards in this country and people want to send the old guy to jail. THIS is why the country is messed up. I am all for home defence, if someone is trying to get in, they will damn well not make it far. The people who want to put the old guy away must not know what its like to have you stuff stolen with nothing they can do about it. /rant

Im gald she was able to force them off, and i have several "weapons" around the house, bats, poles, LOL handlebars too. We even made a bars for all of our windows, and installed security doors. This places is getting out of hand.

One of my good buddies neighbor across the street who happens to be a little old lady who is harmless had someone force themselves through the front door of her home and beat the living crap out of her!! I mean come on!! What kind of a person does that nonsense. They ended up catching him because the neighbor called the police during the mugging and caught him as he was walking back out with her purse. This was in the Desert Shores area that this happened.

I signed up for a 4 day defensive hand gun class at Front Sight a while ago and Im hoping if work will permit I will get to take it the beginning of May. Front Sight is an incredible place on the way to Dumont from Vegas on the Tecopa road that offers some of the best training in the country for situations like this. Im probably one of the least violent people you have ever met. However someone trying to get into my home is where I draw the line out of fear for my own life. I'm getting my CCW out of this class but I don't think I will ever actually carry my gun outside of my home just because I think in most cases you are caught off guard and wont be able to do much anyways if confronted. Also I just don't feel comfortable carrying a gun around town. But if someone is brave enough to come after me in my own home than I wouldn't think twice to blow that SOB into the next room. Unfortunately these days you have to make sure you kill them or it can come back to haunt you.

I've been carrying concealed for at least 10 years and have had it get me out of a sticky situation twice....never had to pull the trigger thankfully. Whats it going to hurt to have it with you even if you only have a 1% chance of saving you or your family with it? better than no chance.....just my :think:

Had a guy come to my moms door the other day and ask for her $$ saying he needed it to get his sons inhaler, he said lived just down the street she sent him away with no $$ , but later the same day my disabled sis that lives on the other side of town calls and says she gave some guy that came to the door 18 bucks so he could go get his sons meds and he would be back later to pay her back ! he never showed ...... Effen low lifes

I really don't worry too much about people coming to my door. My house is about a half an acre away from my front gate. I have 2.5 acres with a 6' fence around the whole property. If someone is stupid enough to open my front gate without invitation God can only help them. I have $ big dogs that don't like people. If someone decides they want to break into my house I won't have to feed my dogs for a couple days and they'll have bones to chew on for awhile.

I feel sorry when I hear about good people that have bad things happen to them.

OMG...Deven I cant get the thought of you running around the house like an assault Ninja with nothing on....I know thats what you do...Cole tld me....HaHa

I know there are going to be peolpe posting BIG AZZ GUNS in this topic and saying stupid sh#t...

WOW! Seriously!?! Stupid sh*t? :think:

Have a nice day being raped and robbed while waiting for the law to come to your aid. What's the average response time around the nation? Probably a whole lot longer than brandishing your family protection and scaring said a$$hat away.

But whatever bro, you protect your family how you see fit and I'll do likewise. Defensive weapons training and lots of practice have kept many women, and men, alive to see another day.

Crime is going up as the economy and jobs keep heading down and I've yet to see a mass hiring at any police departments to keep up with the pace of crime rising.

"BIG AZZ GUNS", nor the little ones, are stupid sh*t, unless of course you lived in a country where you were allowed to own them for self protection and didn't and someone near and dear to you was harmed because of this frame of mind.

Semper Fi