Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Fkn KITTTTTTTTTTY!!!

Now what i want to know is WHO dress's kitty up... Dunefreak or duniemonkie!!! Please dont say dunefreak...

Posted

Fkn KITTTTTTTTTTY!!!

Now what i want to know is WHO dress's kitty up... Dunefreak or duniemonkie!!! Please dont say dunefreak...

:idea: No it was duniemonkie, BUT... I did however also laugh my a$$ off while she was doing it and kinda helped out because it was just too damn funny! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Posted

I'll have to change this to Dogs & Cats pictures. I gotta be politically correct! I don't want to offend anybody out there. :idea:

Oh man! Keep changing it Travis. I got offended, Cuz I ain't got no cat or dog.

I want a dog some day.

I do have a Waterdragon. (not iguana)

This sucker is spoiled.

Bought him a jewelry display cast out of the recycler for $57.

Some slight mods and he doesn't even know he's not in the forrest.

These pics are a couple years old, so he's grown a bit and onnery as a dune shredder in the summer.

R-

post-591-1154729204.jpg

post-591-1154729250.jpg

post-591-1154729278.jpg

Posted

Heres my Iguana, his name is George.

He's cool.

If he never inhaled. He could run for Prez.

My waterdragon " Spyro " could be Vice Prez.

Don't worry Pete ( Not DDRs prez ).

R-

Posted

Me Doggie JAX...He went to doggie heaven july 2nd..Was a good dog (medical problems)

post-39-1154739829.jpg

Really? I didn't know that. That sucks, Jim. I know how you must feel. I had to put Dusty down after 17 long years together. :idea:

She was a great dog.

post-3-1154745092.jpg

Posted

Really? I didn't know that. That sucks, Jim. I know how you must feel. I had to put Dusty down after 17 long years together. :rockwoot:

She was a great dog.

post-3-1154745092.jpg

That sucked BIG TIME I felt like crap! sometimes when it cost to much to keep them alive and comfortable you just gotta make a choice.. :driver:

Posted (edited)

:laughing:

:driver::rockwoot::laughoff: ....THAT'S friggin' funny man!

Well, here is "KiKi Sar-fina!" Her name is just Sarafina (yes, girls may regognize the name from "barbie princess and the pauper" movie....the 5 year old named her, of course), but we just can't help ourselves from saying "KiKi-Sarfina!" when we call her.....just had to give her away though :laughoff: ....we are planning a move to Vegas ( :laughoff: ), that and "justken" was FREAKIN" OUT THE DAMN KITTY....all I can say is that she is a "typical" kitten....doesn't look out of control in this pic though. :D

post-30-1154968554.jpg

Edited by dunesister
Posted

Really? I didn't know that. That sucks, Jim. I know how you must feel. I had to put Dusty down after 17 long years together. :dunno:

She was a great dog.

post-3-1154745092.jpg

DUSTY DOG!!!!! :laughing: I still remember when she was brought home as a little baby puppy! :dunno: She was a good doggy! :laughing:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...