Memorial weekend plans?

dunefreak

What does everyone have planned?

Is anyone going some place fun or just staying home and grilling all weekend?

I'll probably just a get a couple good rides in on the bike (surprise surprise right?) somewhere around the valley. Other than that, I'll just be chillen and enjoying the weekend.

I get to work all weekend!! and since it's a holiday weekend, it's longer hours!! :beercheers:

Yes, i'm grateful to have a job, but working every weekend is getting oooooooooolllllllllllldddddddddddd..... :worthless_without_pics:

Edited by rushjunkie

Tomorrow I get to get on a plane **deep breath** :worthless_without_pics: :blah: headed to Washington to sell the homestead :( collect Michael and prep him for his first lone road trip :ahhhhh: :MBdance: to move here :beercheers: Long Beach, Wa for grandpa's ashes ceremony, get to deal with the family :shake: oh and surprise surprise its going to :rain::rain: the entire 6 days I will be up there!! :laughing:

Wellll... at least Michael will be here soon and the hotel has an indoor pool! :laughoff::grin:

Edited by sand chick

I will be driving to tucson thurs night. Going to go to my grandmas to help her get her house ready for summer. Gotta fix up the swamp coolers, install a camera system do some yard work at my moms place and whatever kinda todo list my grandma has. Its also my late grandfathers birthday this weekend so we thought it would be a good thing to be with grandma for it as well. And im rollin solo. Wife and dogs are staying home and my designated driver (little brother) will be there to assist me on getting home from the bar :P

Not much in the way of plans. Gonna kick back and enjoy long weekend at home. Going to my buddies house Friday for a bad a$$ home cooked dinner. Other than that it will be nice to decompress on this long beautiful weekend. If were lucky it won't be windy like it's been the last few weekends.

l'm going to folsom lake Saturday and Sunday with family and friends and play with the jetskis, carne asada on Monday at my house all are welcome :worthless_without_pics:

Edited by elpato

l'm going to folsom lake Saturday and Sunday with family and friends and play with the jetskis, carne asada on Monday at my house all are welcome :worthless_without_pics:

If I still live at Almond and Oak in Orangevale I'd join ya for the carna asada for sure!!!!!

But my plans are as follows:

Thaw out some ribs and grill da chit outta dem!!!!

Sleep in every day! Oh wait....I do dat ebry day now.......

Hab a drink or 2......ebry hour or so!

Chase momma around da coffee table at least once dis weekend!!!

Might go for a ride on/in one of my toys.....

May put a sail on dem since da wind won't seem to die down in Begas...... Sabve some gas dat way!!!

Udder dan dat, not much goin on here!!!!!

Oh yea, play wid da grandaughter dat is visiting right now!!!!

:beercheers:

If I still live at Almond and Oak in Orangevale I'd join ya for the carna asada for sure!!!!!

But my plans are as follows:

Thaw out some ribs and grill da chit outta dem!!!!

Sleep in every day! Oh wait....I do dat ebry day now.......

Hab a drink or 2......ebry hour or so!

Chase momma around da coffee table at least once dis weekend!!!

Might go for a ride on/in one of my toys.....

May put a sail on dem since da wind won't seem to die down in Begas...... Sabve some gas dat way!!!

Udder dan dat, not much goin on here!!!!!

Oh yea, play wid da grandaughter dat is visiting right now!!!!

:laughoff:

that bad that you do not live closer, I'll have to eat more :driver:

Edited by elpato

This will be my first weekend at home for Memorial in 10 + years.

Went to Disney land this week but that was as good as it will get. Place was empty. Yiah.

Just have a BDAY Pary for mt little girl and another Party on Saturday with some grilling and UFC fights.

I will be doing some packing Moving is a Biatch....

Well I am speeding a quiet weekend with the wife, we're taking the hauler to a little RV park out side Indio on Friday. On Saturday will be taking my motorcycle to palm spring and spend the day, then back to the RV park head out back home some time Sunday. I have a few family members and friends coming on Monday so we can BBQ and if the weather cooperates we'll be getting in the pool. I guess this is as quite is gonna get :driver::laughoff::laughoff::yiah:

90 Plus degrees and wind??????? Are we looking at the same weather report?????

Hi Jill and charlile!!!!

:driver:

Doesn't really matter, I have the AC for the heat and shut the door for the wind. Anything to get away from work home or all the other stuff that irritates me.

Hi back atcha Pat!!!!!!!!

Doesn't really matter, I have the AC for the heat and shut the door for the wind. Anything to get away from work home or all the other stuff that irritates me.

Hi back atcha Pat!!!!!!!!

Gotcha........Good Point!!

Have fun and enjoy!

Well I am speeding a quiet weekend with the wife, we're taking the hauler to a little RV park out side Indio on Friday. On Saturday will be taking my motorcycle to palm spring and spend the day, then back to the RV park head out back home some time Sunday. I have a few family members and friends coming on Monday so we can BBQ and if the weather cooperates we'll be getting in the pool. I guess this is as quite is gonna get :driver::laughoff::laughoff::yiah:

come and check out my rc aa fuel dragster. the stadium trucks a beast just needs paddles and aa fuel :P