sandawg Posted March 3, 2011 Posted March 3, 2011 (edited) It's been a few years since everyone has posted up their rides and I know many people have something different now. I figured it would be nice to get a fresh thread going in here with some current pics of everyone's sandrails. So...post up your rail! I'll post myy pix one at a time!!! Chait happens!!! Edited March 3, 2011 by SANDAWG Quote
steveo799 Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 was in pismo this weekend its a close drive for me got the feel for jumping the new car Quote
Jakster884 Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 was in pismo this weekend its a close drive for me got the feel for jumping the new car Taking flight right there. Is your primary job an Airplane Pilot. Quote
Just Mike Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 was in pismo this weekend its a close drive for me got the feel for jumping the new car Looks like you and your car are getting along great. Quote
painterjoe Posted April 13, 2011 Posted April 13, 2011 (edited) Same one I've had for the past 6 years. Big ol' heavy 4 seat Extreme that don't turn for $hit. LOL Edited April 13, 2011 by painterjoe Quote
rushjunkie Posted April 13, 2011 Posted April 13, 2011 Hey, it may be slow, but it's cheap to maintain!! Quote
steveo799 Posted April 14, 2011 Posted April 14, 2011 Yeah im pretty happy with it, thanks for the replies guys cant wait to meet some new people to dune with my group only makes it to dumont a few times a year is the only hitch. its about a seven hour drive for me but when we plan to go again ill let everyone on here know Quote
madracing Posted April 21, 2011 Posted April 21, 2011 almost done but heres my new BFD with 850hp twin turbo, seats and shocks should be here any day still have to buy the tranny Quote
FiremedicH2 Posted May 8, 2011 Posted May 8, 2011 (edited) 2005 Tatum Evolution Edited May 8, 2011 by FiremedicH2 Quote
sandawg Posted May 20, 2011 Posted May 20, 2011 My retirement project: Prowler Sand Sprite 4 w/ a-arm front emd. 850 #'s, not counting my fat arse. 2180 turbo VW Comp Hill Dumont! Quote
L.E.D Posted May 23, 2011 Posted May 23, 2011 (edited) TATUM DUAL SPORT SPYDER Edited December 1, 2012 by L.E.D Quote
DDBRATT Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 (edited) HERE IS MY CAR For the summer some changes to spring rates and lengths Edited November 21, 2011 by DDBRATT Quote
DDBRATT Posted August 20, 2011 Posted August 20, 2011 (edited) Here is a couple of friends rides Edited November 21, 2011 by DDBRATT Quote
sandawg Posted August 21, 2011 Posted August 21, 2011 Taken at Egin Lake at Saint Anthony Dunes this year! The plate on the rear says OLSCHOOL. Guess that applies. no HP, no travel....... just a great ride for an old man that loves to dune and doesn't have the money to spend on a new long travel big HP rail. But there is good news..........................................I'm retired and can go to the sand any damn time I want to. :mischevious: 1 Quote
ynot Posted August 21, 2011 Posted August 21, 2011 Taken at Egin Lake at Saint Anthony Dunes this year! The plate on the rear says OLSCHOOL. Guess that applies. no HP, no travel....... just a great ride for an old man that loves to dune and doesn't have the money to spend on a new long travel big HP rail. But there is good news..........................................I'm retired and can go to the sand any damn time I want to. :mischevious: It's ok Pat I like the air foil on the front! Quote
sandawg Posted August 21, 2011 Posted August 21, 2011 It's ok Pat I like the air foil on the front! Keeps the bugs outta my tooth! Quote
DDBRATT Posted November 21, 2011 Posted November 21, 2011 Some change in pictures with mine being in the sand for once Quote
WLD_OTZ Posted November 29, 2011 Posted November 29, 2011 (edited) I am old school too! Just finished mine in September, been to the dunes twice, trying to get the bugs worked out and learn how to drive the damn thing now. Here is a vid of this thanksgiving playing in the baby dunes just south of the North Pole. First buggy, making mistakes and having tons of fun! reworked old school chassis, IRS, Standard king/link front, Toyota 4A-GE motor from 85 MR2, stock computer and fuel injection Edited November 29, 2011 by WLD_OTZ Quote
BigBlockTank Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 (edited) Here's a few recent pics of mine, almost done in these pics. Old school beam, mid travel front. I made the hood, dash, inside door panels, wing, firewall, and the front bulkhead panel. I broke my back, and it's healed well. Takes a long time at my age to heal haha edit to add: I guess I don't know how to post pics on this new format. Edited October 1, 2012 by BigBlockTank Quote
DIRT MONEY Posted October 2, 2012 Posted October 2, 2012 FINALY GO MY BUT I NEVER ROAD ONE!!!LOL Quote
sandmandan Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 tec 3 with Honda 3.5 turbo. Be there for Thanksgiving again this year. Dan Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.