rushjunkie Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 Just took a few. Too many people and of course strollers the size of a Rhino prevented more. In no particular order: Quote
raspadoo Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 Just got back from the Polaris show as well... Quote
dunefreak Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 Thanks for the pics, Eddy! Very nice SCU's and Funco's in there. Sweet. Just got back from the Polaris show as well... Quote
FE135 Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 Hi Eddy, great pics and it was nice to meet you today. Kudos for the ASA volunteer work! Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 That Funco G6 is AWESOME!! way out of my ATV budget though im sure. Quote
ynot Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 Oh man the Silver Alumicraft would have had me hocking my wife and everything else I have for it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice car! Quote
andydew Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 I got busy with my addition project on the house, and forgot all about it Might just head down for a few hours today Nice pics for sure; those SCU's are looking good, but curious about that Funco as well. How was the show this year? Anything new or innovative that you just had to have? Quote
ynot Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 I got busy with my addition project on the house, and forgot all about it Might just head down for a few hours today Nice pics for sure; those SCU's are looking good, but curious about that Funco as well. How was the show this year? Anything new or innovative that you just had to have? I have heard not much good about it this year. Still spread out all over the place but just not a lot if any new stuff to see ut good prices on Toy haulers/RV's. Not to much else I heard that was good about it feom a coule of different sources. Quote
bigdan Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 Thanks for posting, I have been looking forward to seeing some pictures. Quote
rushjunkie Posted September 18, 2011 Author Posted September 18, 2011 (edited) Like raspadoo said above, if you're into rzr's there is plenty to see. I don't own a buggy, so not much for me to see as far as parts so I can't report on good deals. The area that has shrunk the most is definitely the small business vendors. That parking lot was way empty. Some good cars to drool over though. That funco is pretty bad-azz, but i still LOVE the lines of the pro-bro and the tatums. Although i'm not a fan of the paint job on the red racer truck, that thing is incredible. I would never need all that in a sand car, but how many of us need half the chit we want anyway? Good meeting you Neal! I'm gonna have to pick your brain a little so I can finally learn how to use this camera thingy... Andy, if you went to last year's show, you wont be missing much this year (except that funco). ynot, that alumicraft was one of those cars that caught my eye around the corner and I had to come over and meet her. Not the average car. Once I spent a few minutes around her, I knew I wanted her... Alas, she's a two seater and I need a four... I'll always remember her as the one who got away... ahem, what were we talking about?? Edited September 18, 2011 by rushjunkie Quote
ynot Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 Like raspadoo said above, if you're into rzr's there is plenty to see. I don't own a buggy, so not much for me to see as far as parts so I can't report on good deals. The area that has shrunk the most is definitely the small business vendors. That parking lot was way empty. Some good cars to drool over though. That funco is pretty bad-azz, but i still LOVE the lines of the pro-bro and the tatums. Although i'm not a fan of the paint job on the red racer truck, that thing is incredible. I would never need all that in a sand car, but how many of us need half the chit we want anyway? Good meeting you Neal! I'm gonna have to pick your brain a little so I can finally learn how to use this camera thingy... Andy, if you went to last year's show, you wont be missing much this year (except that funco). ynot, that alumicraft was one of those cars that caught my eye around the corner and I had to come over and meet her. Not the average car. Once I spent a few minutes around her, I knew I wanted her... Alas, she's a two seater and I need a four... I'll always remember her as the one who got away... ahem, what were we talking about?? That was a bad a$$ 4 seater sitting next to it, the tan one. But I kinda have an affinity for that brand of car even after 6 years! Quote
sandawg Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 I didn't want to be known as a negative Nellly for a change but I wasted quite a bit of time and money (for me) to drive over to the sand show. fuel, motel, food etc. I didn't see anything I couldn't see in a magazine. I walked around the place twice trying to find anything Old School or small items to buy. I went two years ago and enjoyed it. I won't go again until I hear something has changed to include more interest groups more small vendors and prices that are a bit more affordable for me Foot note: It cost more for one large draft beer than it did to get in on Friday $11.00 beer.....$10.00 entry! :ahhhhh: Quote
andydew Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 Like raspadoo said above, if you're into rzr's there is plenty to see. I don't own a buggy, so not much for me to see as far as parts so I can't report on good deals. The area that has shrunk the most is definitely the small business vendors. That parking lot was way empty. Some good cars to drool over though. That funco is pretty bad-azz, but i still LOVE the lines of the pro-bro and the tatums. Although i'm not a fan of the paint job on the red racer truck, that thing is incredible. I would never need all that in a sand car, but how many of us need half the chit we want anyway? Good meeting you Neal! I'm gonna have to pick your brain a little so I can finally learn how to use this camera thingy... Andy, if you went to last year's show, you wont be missing much this year (except that funco). ynot, that alumicraft was one of those cars that caught my eye around the corner and I had to come over and meet her. Not the average car. Once I spent a few minutes around her, I knew I wanted her... Alas, she's a two seater and I need a four... I'll always remember her as the one who got away... ahem, what were we talking about?? I didn't end up making it there today. Figured I'm short on cash, so why tempt myself with the big ticket stuff I can't afford, even if it is only 40 minutes away. My car is dialed in, and I don't think I NEED anything. That funco looks good, and I love the look of the pro bros, but honestly, I like the gen IV's best anyhow. Yeah, I kinda wondered if that'd be the case compared to last year. We went last year, and besides a sunburn for me and my lil boy, we didn't really come home with anything except the up n coming heart attack from the turkey legs and fried twinkies Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 show is definately dwindling down..a huge r/c track on one side,a supermoto track in the back and building full of nothing but boats.....its not worth going anymore. We still had a great time.we were there Saturday for about 3.5-4 hours the kids were at home so we were free to do as we please. we saw a ton of people I knew. Funcos new G6 was awesome.SCU's 3 cars there were nice as always.Alumi-Craft's cars were old and it kinda sucked to not see a new car from them. Tatums were new but look like all the rest.Dejong had their latest Monster manx which was pretty sweet and Buckshot had a old line but new car there. Racer had a TT that was off the hook....just looking at the fabrication was intense. Quote
hondajimz Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 Really liked the little Trophy truck from AZPFab. Anybody take pis ?? Quote
v&l powdercoat Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 I did not see Extreme Preformance there this year....no money for the hanging cars I guess???? Quote
Crusty Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 Great Pics RJ...thanks for posting. I didn't really snap any myself. Quote
aceisback Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 You would think that with all of the fuss about the Wildcat that someone on here would have mentioned who all had them there and what kinds of goodies they had to strap on to them. Looks to be a bad arse machine, guess we'll see... Quote
FE135 Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Sorry I'm late for the party. Just got finished on a the editing so here are some pics. Rest HERE Quote
Jakster884 Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Nice pics as usual Neal. I did not make it out myself this year but do not feel I have missed out on anything. What type of truck is that there. It looks massive what ever it is. Quote
FE135 Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Nice pics as usual Neal. I did not make it out myself this year but do not feel I have missed out on anything. What type of truck is that there. It looks massive what ever it is. I don't remember the company name. I was just amaized at the size of the thing. Quote
rushjunkie Posted September 20, 2011 Author Posted September 20, 2011 Dunkel Industries. They've been showing that truck for a while now. Dunkel Website Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.