Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't think it's a secret that I do some stuff for Sand Sports magazine. They are going to do a story on pets at the dunes. I'm always trying to get more Dumont stuff in there so I need your help. Do you have a picture of your pet and your sand toy together? Or, with a dune background? Or around camp obviously at the dunes? Want their picture in the magazine? Post them up here! Also, send me a copy with your name, pets name, and address if you want a copy of the issue mailed to you. Send to fe135@yahoo.com

I also need help locating these folks. If you know who they are, give them my email or direct them here. These were taken at the last poker run.

I'm pretty sure this woman is Karen Fisher but that's all I know.

p629407262-4.jpg

I don't know these folks.

p309027333-4.jpg

Thanks in advance, Neal

Posted

CORAL PINK UTAH

Can we go for a ride in the funco?

post-39-0-87741100-1316753839_thumb.jpg

yes daddy let go!

post-39-0-92849900-1316753869_thumb.jpg

Did you expect something different I only weight 15 pounds of course ima THROW UP!

post-39-0-41257600-1316753928_thumb.jpg

Life is good being a dog in the dunes!

post-39-0-84251400-1316753954_thumb.jpg

Posted

I don't think it's a secret that I do some stuff for Sand Sports magazine. They are going to do a story on pets at the dunes. I'm always trying to get more Dumont stuff in there so I need your help. Do you have a picture of your pet and your sand toy together? Or, with a dune background? Or around camp obviously at the dunes? Want their picture in the magazine? Post them up here! Also, send me a copy with your name, pets name, and address if you want a copy of the issue mailed to you. Send to fe135@yahoo.com

I also need help locating these folks. If you know who they are, give them my email or direct them here. These were taken at the last poker run.

I'm pretty sure this woman is Karen Fisher but that's all I know.

p629407262-4.jpg

I don't know these folks.

p309027333-4.jpg

Thanks in advance, Neal

Neal, yes her name is Karen Fisher & her dog CoCo. She's a good friend of mine. What do you need to get from her or I can have her call or e mail you. I will forward this to her.

Terry

Posted (edited)

Here's a few of my two dogs while riding Sperry Wash and the UTV Jamboree in Northern CA. in June of this year.

post-85-0-47414200-1316994316_thumb.jpg

post-85-0-77241500-1316994333_thumb.jpg

post-85-0-26121400-1316994359_thumb.jpg

post-85-0-04596600-1316994534_thumb.jpg

Edited by ynot
Posted

Yes, thanks folks, keep them coming. Thanks Terry, she contacted me. Still need to find out who was in the second photo I posted.

Posted

I'll post myline up tonight! I think you got good ones of mine at the regatta neal

If I did, could you tell me the picture number?? And of course email me your Name, dogs name, address, Thanks.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Just a bump and reminder that this is still open. Thank you to those who have emailed me and posted here.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Harley and Pixie hanging at my camp!

Awww Harley, he is so sweet. I thought you wanted to ummmm, how shall I say this, Feed her to the sharks! LOL Your wife would kill you if you did. Now you have to take her camping with you? Good times.

Posted

It wasn't that bad. They both like to ride in the Rhino. I didn't know that dogs need to pee and poop that many times a day though.

Drop by or call me sometime and I;ll tell you about a wandering drunks experience with meeting them both in the middle of the night!

Funny as hell! :laughoff:

Posted

It wasn't that bad. They both like to ride in the Rhino. I didn't know that dogs need to pee and poop that many times a day though.

Drop by or call me sometime and I;ll tell you about a wandering drunks experience with meeting them both in the middle of the night!

Funny as hell! :laughoff:

See ya this weekend. Remember "Coors Light" or do I still have to bring my own.

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...