FE135 Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 I don't think it's a secret that I do some stuff for Sand Sports magazine. They are going to do a story on pets at the dunes. I'm always trying to get more Dumont stuff in there so I need your help. Do you have a picture of your pet and your sand toy together? Or, with a dune background? Or around camp obviously at the dunes? Want their picture in the magazine? Post them up here! Also, send me a copy with your name, pets name, and address if you want a copy of the issue mailed to you. Send to fe135@yahoo.com I also need help locating these folks. If you know who they are, give them my email or direct them here. These were taken at the last poker run. I'm pretty sure this woman is Karen Fisher but that's all I know. I don't know these folks. Thanks in advance, Neal Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 CORAL PINK UTAH Can we go for a ride in the funco? yes daddy let go! Did you expect something different I only weight 15 pounds of course ima THROW UP! Life is good being a dog in the dunes! Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 She is FAST... My Fiance and I Oregon Coast 2010. Quote
sand chick Posted September 24, 2011 Posted September 24, 2011 (edited) Shasta loves riding shotgun And when she's not riding "chuck it" is her favorite game Edited September 24, 2011 by sand chick Quote
crewzin70 Posted September 24, 2011 Posted September 24, 2011 (edited) Mustard(Dracula) Halloween Dumont 2010 Edited September 24, 2011 by crewzin70 Quote
ynot Posted September 25, 2011 Posted September 25, 2011 I don't think it's a secret that I do some stuff for Sand Sports magazine. They are going to do a story on pets at the dunes. I'm always trying to get more Dumont stuff in there so I need your help. Do you have a picture of your pet and your sand toy together? Or, with a dune background? Or around camp obviously at the dunes? Want their picture in the magazine? Post them up here! Also, send me a copy with your name, pets name, and address if you want a copy of the issue mailed to you. Send to fe135@yahoo.com I also need help locating these folks. If you know who they are, give them my email or direct them here. These were taken at the last poker run. I'm pretty sure this woman is Karen Fisher but that's all I know. I don't know these folks. Thanks in advance, Neal Neal, yes her name is Karen Fisher & her dog CoCo. She's a good friend of mine. What do you need to get from her or I can have her call or e mail you. I will forward this to her. Terry Quote
ynot Posted September 25, 2011 Posted September 25, 2011 (edited) Here's a few of my two dogs while riding Sperry Wash and the UTV Jamboree in Northern CA. in June of this year. Edited September 25, 2011 by ynot Quote
FE135 Posted September 26, 2011 Author Posted September 26, 2011 Yes, thanks folks, keep them coming. Thanks Terry, she contacted me. Still need to find out who was in the second photo I posted. Quote
barefoot bob Posted September 27, 2011 Posted September 27, 2011 im henry dumont jenkins and i approve of this message Quote
DunerDan Posted September 27, 2011 Posted September 27, 2011 I'll post myline up tonight! I think you got good ones of mine at the regatta neal Quote
FE135 Posted September 27, 2011 Author Posted September 27, 2011 I'll post myline up tonight! I think you got good ones of mine at the regatta neal If I did, could you tell me the picture number?? And of course email me your Name, dogs name, address, Thanks. Quote
DunerDan Posted September 28, 2011 Posted September 28, 2011 its picture #81 under Regatta on your site. ill try to get some other photos also Quote
FE135 Posted October 18, 2011 Author Posted October 18, 2011 Just a bump and reminder that this is still open. Thank you to those who have emailed me and posted here. Quote
sandawg Posted November 1, 2011 Posted November 1, 2011 (edited) Harley and Pixie hanging at my camp! Edited November 1, 2011 by sandawg 1 Quote
desertskyz Posted November 1, 2011 Posted November 1, 2011 Harley and Pixie hanging at my camp! Awww Harley, he is so sweet. I thought you wanted to ummmm, how shall I say this, Feed her to the sharks! LOL Your wife would kill you if you did. Now you have to take her camping with you? Good times. Quote
sandawg Posted November 1, 2011 Posted November 1, 2011 It wasn't that bad. They both like to ride in the Rhino. I didn't know that dogs need to pee and poop that many times a day though. Drop by or call me sometime and I;ll tell you about a wandering drunks experience with meeting them both in the middle of the night! Funny as hell! Quote
desertskyz Posted November 1, 2011 Posted November 1, 2011 It wasn't that bad. They both like to ride in the Rhino. I didn't know that dogs need to pee and poop that many times a day though. Drop by or call me sometime and I;ll tell you about a wandering drunks experience with meeting them both in the middle of the night! Funny as hell! See ya this weekend. Remember "Coors Light" or do I still have to bring my own. Quote
sandawg Posted November 2, 2011 Posted November 2, 2011 I'll spring!! I should have my S.S. check by then!!! Quote
Lasvegas Atvtours Posted December 13, 2011 Posted December 13, 2011 Dog taking a nap in the trailer after a long day at the dunes. Quote
NE14SAND Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 chloe will do anything for a ride on the 70 or rail and will chase me all over till i pick her up. shes the wifes dog can you tell Quote
WLD_OTZ Posted January 24, 2012 Posted January 24, 2012 (edited) We hosted a mini family reunion at Dumont for Halloween, here Sissy and myself. Edited January 24, 2012 by WLD_OTZ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.