Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The date has been set! Dec 12-14, 2014.

It's the 2nd Annual Buggy Roundup. Last year's was so much fun, we have to do it again.

Here are the reports and pics from last year's.

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=19067

What's the Buggy Roundup? It's a weekend trip at Dumont where we get all buggy owners from DDR together in one camp. It gives everyone a chance to get to know each other, go on some group buggy runs through the dunes, and have some fun. Although the main focus of this trip is a sandcar get-together, side x sides and riders are welcome to join in on the fun as well. Please RSVP so we know how big to make the circle and so we know who all is in! Post a pic of your car and/or setup too.

post-3-0-36285000-1415549209_thumb.jpg

camp-buggyroundup.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

We are in...

post-5484-0-81219600-1415573240_thumb.jp

"Post a pic of your car and/or setup too.".....

I was lucky enough to have a pic of both my car and my "set up"

Edited by FireKracker
  • Like 1
Posted

Don't want to kill this thread lol but we plan on being there. Last year was a good time !

We ll I am not going now. LOL. Are you going to have the Funco out for this?

Posted

I will have the Funco out there. The swap from an aircooled to a subie was not as simple as I was led to believe lol but I'm on track. Thanks for the hookup GTP always has for parts. Why aren't you going to be there ? I was looking forward to seeing your RZR out there.

Posted

haha glad to see you're gonna make it, John. We had some good times last year. Man, I may need to stock up a little extra on apple pie for this one.

Posted

Sorry I'm new to this whole web site how do these round ups work?does everyone meet up out there at a certain time ? Or camp near a certain area ? Sounds interesting could some one fill me in on this style of a weekend would go ? Thanks for the info

Posted

We all show up and camp together for the weekend. I'll get a map posted up soon, but we always camp across from bathroom 10 on the hard pack in the big open area.

Posted (edited)

Went to Dumont for Halloween, rail broke did not get to ride. Looking forward to a good ride with other rails. We have two rigs, two sandrails and some quads.

Randall

Edited by rcazier745

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...