dunefreak Posted December 6, 2016 Author Posted December 6, 2016 1 hour ago, rogers807 said: There will be 4 of us. Whoa Rich actually got back on DDR! hahaa alright bud. Looking forward to it. 2 Quote
Buster Posted December 6, 2016 Posted December 6, 2016 There will be 4 of us Pete. 2 with me and 2 with BAM Racing. We will be rolling in Friday. Cheers, Mike 🍻 1 Quote
IrnBear Posted December 6, 2016 Posted December 6, 2016 Not looking good for my Engine to be in by this weekend. My Good Buddy at DogHouse Repair here in Pahrump is doing an outstanding job of the rebuild. This will be the biggest VW engine I have ever owned. Phil is a kick ass engine builder and a Great Guy. (I know he has got some sh*t on here about a Closed New Year incident a few years back). Note: The VW bug that won first in the Pahrump 250 this past weekend, was powered by a DogHouse Phil build. Great racing Garey :-) Hope to make it out next weekend for a test run and then New Years. You all have a Great Buggy Roundup :-) Maybe next year for us. Thank you, IrnBear 1 Quote
Quadrockets Posted December 7, 2016 Posted December 7, 2016 (edited) Be there thurs. afternoon/early eve. Just me ,doesn't look like Kurt will be able to get out of work, ;-( Edited December 7, 2016 by Quadrockets 1 Quote
jetjock15 Posted December 7, 2016 Posted December 7, 2016 So I think it equals about 7-8 adults and 3-4 for our crew, 4 toyhaulers. You use forum funds for tacos or do we need to pitch in? Excited for UFC. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 7, 2016 Author Posted December 7, 2016 14 minutes ago, jetjock15 said: So I think it equals about 7-8 adults and 3-4 for our crew, 4 toyhaulers. You use forum funds for tacos or do we need to pitch in? Excited for UFC. I'll be covering the cost of the tacos. Still having a hard time figuring out how much food to buy. I'm just going to have to make my best guess and hope there's enough to go around or not way too much extra. Thinking 15-20 lbs of carne and maybe the same amount of pollo. We'll put a donation bucket out for ufc so we can pay back dent boy. He's ordering the fight. 2 Quote
sb2fast Posted December 7, 2016 Posted December 7, 2016 3 with us Pete be there Thursday night 1 Quote
Mustache Motorsports Posted December 7, 2016 Posted December 7, 2016 There will be 3 in our group with 2 rails. See you Friday 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted December 8, 2016 Author Posted December 8, 2016 Here is the most current list I can come up with. Those with question marks are unconfirmed due to either a maybe RSVP or blown motor. lol Add your name if you haven't yet. dunefreak & duniemonkie Mike@GTP, sandchick vegas style bp-guy ItsWeeks Creepynewguy raspadoo GETSOME HawaiianstyleLV Ron0263 jalper? jwcarguy? Metal_tech_motorsports ynot rogers807 702KARR (Brian & Amanda) Matt A from 4 The Truck Sandblower? Jakster884? FE135 Buster Sand buddy dirtflickarooster? dent boy JeepingJay36 jetjock15 Brad702 MohrPrf? BAM racing Quadrockets Lou B KRUSTY sb2fast Mustache Motorsports JVZ Chris Martin 3 Quote
jetjock15 Posted December 8, 2016 Posted December 8, 2016 (edited) Alper's not coming we are part of that crew. Jwcarguy has to work. Edited December 8, 2016 by jetjock15 Quote
dunefreak Posted December 8, 2016 Author Posted December 8, 2016 Yeah that's what I figured. Bummer Quote
IrnBear Posted December 8, 2016 Posted December 8, 2016 Wow, lots of folks on that list. Dang sorry I'm going to miss it. You folks all have a great time and be safe. Weather looks like it will be awesome :-) IrnBear Quote
dunefreak Posted December 8, 2016 Author Posted December 8, 2016 8 hours ago, IrnBear said: Wow, lots of folks on that list. Dang sorry I'm going to miss it. You folks all have a great time and be safe. Weather looks like it will be awesome :-) IrnBear Even though your motor isn't done, shoot out there for the day or night on Saturday to say hi and hang out. You're right there in Pahrump right? 1 Quote
Creepynewguy Posted December 8, 2016 Posted December 8, 2016 I'll be out Friday night around 8ish, me and my brother. 1 Quote
Strictly Stoopid Posted December 8, 2016 Posted December 8, 2016 The wife n I will be heading out later today or first thing in the morning. 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted December 8, 2016 Author Posted December 8, 2016 Right on, guys. @Mike @ GTP OFF ROAD & @vegas style are already out there jacking up our smooth sand! Bastards. 4 Quote
dunefreak Posted December 8, 2016 Author Posted December 8, 2016 Just a reminder to keep the circle BIG. Don't cut it too short. I think we're going to have at least as many people as last year, if not more. I'd recommend leaving some space between RVs when you park so if we have to squeeze people in later on the outside, the outer circle peeps aren't completely cut off. I should be there later today sometime. Quote
GETSOME Posted December 9, 2016 Posted December 9, 2016 We are rolling in with one rig (guys trip), Motorhome with enclosed buggy trailer; should be there about 5:00 pm. Can't wait to meet you guys and have fun out there in the sand!!! Quote
bp-guy Posted December 9, 2016 Posted December 9, 2016 (edited) Nice, A lot of familiar name and plenty of new ones. Should be a great trip. I will be hitting the road in the AM, should be there around 9ish. Sandy is already trying to break into the Coors Light! Edited December 9, 2016 by bp-guy 3 Quote
GETSOME Posted December 9, 2016 Posted December 9, 2016 bp-guy, Sandy looks like she/he needed help and I'm sure you did! Quote
White Rhino Posted December 9, 2016 Posted December 9, 2016 Sandy has issues. We have all tried an intervention, but she drank us all under the table. Quote
Sandblower Posted December 9, 2016 Posted December 9, 2016 I'm out. Another year that I haven't been able to pull it off. bummed! Quote
printerpat Posted December 9, 2016 Posted December 9, 2016 I want in! Hoping to camp with you all. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.