gigglinbanshee Posted April 25, 2018 Posted April 25, 2018 Looking at the calendar and Halloween is on Wednesday this year. Shall I assume the Halloween Festivities will be on Saturday 10/27 & Sunday, 10/28? Not Saturday, 11/3 & Sunday, 11/4? Just want to be sure before I take time off work Quote
Dune Cruzer Posted April 25, 2018 Posted April 25, 2018 Yes, you are correct. Halloween weekend will be 10/26-10/28/18. 1 Quote
flavtfan Posted May 10, 2018 Posted May 10, 2018 I'm counting! I will only have 30 days to wait once I return to the states 1 Quote
2_3_4_wheel_rider Posted May 15, 2018 Posted May 15, 2018 This will be our first trip to Dumont!! Looking forward to it, can't wait! 10/20-10/28/18 1 Quote
Ashhhhh7 Posted June 9, 2018 Posted June 9, 2018 Just wondering how the trunk or treat is going to work this year?! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 10, 2018 Posted June 10, 2018 On 6/8/2018 at 8:34 PM, Ashhhhh7 said: Just wondering how the trunk or treat is going to work this year?! Quote
HawaiianstyleLV Posted July 29, 2018 Posted July 29, 2018 Counting days, counting dollars going out. Worth every bit of it Quote
I-Am Posted August 20, 2018 Posted August 20, 2018 Hopefully they do the trunk or treat in a straight line this year. Wrapping around the rock pile created quite a bit of commotion. Quote
Dulce909 Posted September 10, 2018 Posted September 10, 2018 Does anyone know if there will be any vendors renting atv’s?? Quote
Dune Cruzer Posted September 10, 2018 Posted September 10, 2018 I've never seen any ATV rentals at Dumont. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 10, 2018 Posted September 10, 2018 13 hours ago, Dulce909 said: Does anyone know if there will be any vendors renting atv’s?? I would not count on it. I have only seen one or two rental companies in the 20 years I have been going, but vendor row is pretty slim these days and there are no rentals available out there lately. You would have to rent something before you leave town to bring out. Quote
yfzkyle Posted September 18, 2018 Posted September 18, 2018 Cant wait! Making my big return to the dunes this season! In my new turbo rzr! Looking forward to some group rides! Quote
jordan. Posted September 19, 2018 Posted September 19, 2018 Does anyone know if any of the vendors will be looking for employees around Halloween weekend? And if so, how I could get in touch with them? Quote
Tmoney Posted September 24, 2018 Posted September 24, 2018 Bought this thing just in time for Halloween! Figured it would be a little more dune worthy than my Jeep 😬 4 Quote
eDUBz Posted September 29, 2018 Posted September 29, 2018 Just signed up here, will be our first time at Dumont. Always heard about it when we first started camping/off roaring 6 years ago, finally have our setup dialed in and We’re stoked! Quote
dunefreak Posted September 29, 2018 Posted September 29, 2018 21 minutes ago, eDUBz said: Just signed up here, will be our first time at Dumont. Always heard about it when we first started camping/off roaring 6 years ago, finally have our setup dialed in and We’re stoked! Welcome to DDR! You are going to have a blast on Halloween out there. 1 Quote
eDUBz Posted September 29, 2018 Posted September 29, 2018 1 minute ago, dunefreak said: Welcome to DDR! You are going to have a blast on Halloween out there. Thanks! We can’t wait. Quote
Svengoolie Posted October 3, 2018 Posted October 3, 2018 (edited) Halloween weekend will be my b-day and wifey gave me an early present. 2019 Maverick Sport 1000R. Needs a roof, whip and a radio to annoy Heather pulling into camp at 3:00am after spending hours driving around lost and sometimes pulling into the wrong camp. If I accidentally pull into your camp, please go easy. I don't mean any harm, just get confused easily. THANKS JOANNE! Of course she had to take care of herself too. 2019 X-3... See you all out there! Edited October 3, 2018 by Svengoolie 1 Quote
eDUBz Posted October 4, 2018 Posted October 4, 2018 Nice! Congrats on the new ride. It Will be our first trip to dumont, I’m pretty sure we’lol pull right through your camp wondering why everyone is looking at us side ways 😁 1 Quote
AWC Family Duners Posted October 4, 2018 Posted October 4, 2018 Just signed up- First year to Dumont for Halloween, usually go to glamis. Family is looking forward to the festivities. We will be handing out treats for the little ones. 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted October 4, 2018 Posted October 4, 2018 23 minutes ago, AWC Family Duners said: Just signed up- First year to Dumont for Halloween, usually go to glamis. Family is looking forward to the festivities. We will be handing out treats for the little ones. Welcome to DDR! You're gonna have a great time. Halloween is always fun. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.