Sippin Whiskey

EY3BA11

Does anyone have a favorite SIPPIN whiskey... the kind you stick in a tumbler on the rocks and just sip it??

Crown royal is pretty damn good for that but you just have to do it in moderation cuz that 80 proof stuff will mess you up..

i was sitting at my dads bar looking thru his liquor cabinet didnt see anything worth a damn till he pointed out he JUST got a brand new bottle of crown royal for christmas.. :D 3 hours later... that bottle is dead as me and my brother drank it all... Im glad i had a full dinner cuz i wasnt :hello: this morning... Still a lil drunk but i didnt hurt at all.. :D

Does anyone have a favorite SIPPIN whiskey... the kind you stick in a tumbler on the rocks and just sip it??

Crown royal is pretty damn good for that but you just have to do it in moderation cuz that 80 proof stuff will mess you up..

i was sitting at my dads bar looking thru his liquor cabinet didnt see anything worth a damn till he pointed out he JUST got a brand new bottle of crown royal for christmas.. :D 3 hours later... that bottle is dead as me and my brother drank it all... Im glad i had a full dinner cuz i wasnt :rockon: this morning... Still a lil drunk but i didnt hurt at all.. :D

I like Crown chilled, its the only hard stuff :hello: that I can mix and not have to worry about driving the bus later in the night :hello:

This is the stuff that I started Drinking back in the 80s. Great Sipping Whiskey. Made by Segrams Canadian Hunter. It has a Guy, Two Dogs, and a gun on the bottle. It does not get any better than that

post-5-1135684311_thumb.jpg

This is the best topic ever!! Good job ISBB :DDR_rocks!:

If you're sippin' it's got to be

1) Jack Daniels Single Barrel

2) Gentleman Jack (remember my birthday "Freak?)

3) Jack Daniels

4) Crown Royal Special Reserve

you forgot Evan Williams

This is the stuff that I started Drinking back in the 80s. Great Sipping Whiskey. Made by Segrams Canadian Hunter. It has a Guy, Two Dogs, and a gun on the bottle. It does not get any better than that

mmmmmmm thats good stuff too. :DDR_rocks!:

• 1 month later...