So how would you feel

Eliminator

i can relate i was out there at banshee wars with a bunch of freinds , i was going to drive my drunk buddies over to the hill sat. night in my brand new doublecab tundra , i left it running with them in it , fatal mistake . ran in the motorhome to get something and my truck was gone . for thirtyminutes i contemplated the death of 4 of my freinds and where to bury them . Lesson Dont touch other peoples sh*t. people who do obviously dont work hard enough to poscess nice things they wouldnt want screwed with

Did this really happen to you or are you just asking a "what if" question? :coocoo:

No S*^%. This really happend Fri night. After this so called friend of mine had 2 bottles of wine and has been telling all of us how he is blind as a bat at night he decides he can still operate a 100+mph rail. Well after my son went out on his quad and found this guy he came back to camp MOFOIN me because of how disrespectful it was on my behalf to(AND I QUOTE) "send my 15yr old out to tell his 60yr old a$$ to get my dads car back now he is pissed". Well come to find out this dudes giving rides to chicks in my car. Well we almost go to blows after he decides he is going to bust me upside the head with a wine bottle. I didnt let myself take it that far. So i just tried to explain to this guy that 1st. of all you are acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum screaming at the top of your lungs. Settle down and lets talk like to grown adults. That pissed him off. Hehe. Any way he proceeded to throw my sleeping bag and clothes out the front door of his trailer. (No Big deal) Some how he comes up with this conclusion that if i was crashing in his trailer he had free rain on my ride. Well I dont roll like that not when we are talking about $70,000. Just cant do it.

Needless to say i will never camp with this Jackass again. You think you have friends until.The nerve of some people.

Not cool! Thank god none of my friends would do that.. We all subscribe to the "You break it you buy it" rule and fortunately my friends cant afford my toys.. not to mention, they have common sence! I cant believe somone would just jump in your rail and take off without even asking and then get pissy when you confront them. I would kill!! :coocoo:

He wanted to throw down, I would have put a serious smack down on him!!! It would have been cool to see his dentures fly out of his mouffff. :laughing:

Make that BIATCH TAP OUT! Then let him up and make him TAP OUT AGAIN. :yeah_whatever:

I've done worse for less :north_pole: we also flow the you broke it you buy it. had a buddy bring a frind to dumont in may he hit the trailer with a frizbe and said its just a trailer and took three of them to pull me off him. Take my car and he would have just disapeard in the sand never to be seen again.

• 5 months later...

Ahhh come on people, Be generous. :D

It was Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner.

Maybe it was an accident. :thumb:

He may have had a dream that he was given the sandcar.

Or, maybe he thought it was Monday and he was just going to work.

Nobody knows.

See, so lets not jump conclusions here. :beercheers:

:dunno::dunno::blink:

so next time i might mistake my car for your woops

Ahhh come on people, Be generous. :D

It was Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner.

Maybe it was an accident. :thumb:

He may have had a dream that he was given the sandcar.

Or, maybe he thought it was Monday and he was just going to work.

Nobody knows.

See, so lets not jump conclusions here. :beercheers:

:dunno::dunno::blink:

so next time i might mistake my car for your whoops

B)-->

QUOTE(mark b @ May 15 2007, 08:23 PM) 73683[/snapback]

so next time i might mistake my car for your woops

B)-->

QUOTE(mark b @ May 15 2007, 08:24 PM) 73684[/snapback]

so next time i might mistake my car for your whoops

:thumb::beercheers:

I have friends who thinks it's cool to ride everyones bike in camp beacuase they dont have one and they are the last to pay someone back if something happens to it. I never understood it and it bothers me...

i am not tight or anything but it just bugs me when it's so easy to crash. ANd it's actuelly a pet pieve i have when people ride my bike, only the wife and pops can ride my sh*t....

Maybe if they asked nice i would say yes..