So how would you feel

Eliminator

First i would :slap: cuz i would be worried sick and :smoker: about my new car. Then after it comes back to camp i would be even more :blury: and probably try to :shoot: someone more than like missing them and :happydrunks: them, then while they were down i would :shoot: again to make sure they dont do it again!

If someone you were staying with at the dunes just help themselves to your new rail?

I would be pissed off! Did they even ask or just hopped in and took off? That for sure would be worth a beat down! It comes down to respect. Its like messing with another mans beer, its just a cardinal rule! You just don't do that! Hope they didn't damage it. Cuz that could ruin friendships.

that would be there last time in our camp :smoker: :slap::blury::happydrunks:

I am with dinicolada here ^^^

Any friend of mine wouldn't do that with my rail. It would have to be someone that usually doesn't come out w/ our group to do that kind of thing. I'd have a serious talk with them :boxer: , then I'd probably lock my stuff up the next night and take their sh*t out for a joy ride of my own. :shoot: or :slap::finger:

That would be the last time that person would ever be in my camp! :no_no: That's messed up! :shoot:

I know how you feel. We were entertainment directors all weekend. Best E ticket in camp I guess. But knowone would have even thought about just taking the car out. We take out the key. I would have :smoker: :shoot: "need bigger hammer :blury::slap::happydrunks: :shoot: And then moved out of camp. Did they have anything to say about what they did?

I am with dinicolada here ^^^

Any friend of mine wouldn't do that with my rail. It would have to be someone that usually doesn't come out w/ our group to do that kind of thing. I'd have a serious talk with them :shoot: , then I'd probably lock my stuff up the next night and take their sh*t out for a joy ride of my own. :blury: or :happydrunks::slap:

That would be the last time that person would ever be in my camp! :shoot: That's messed up! :smoker:

so much for taking your buggy for a impromptu spin next trip.. LOL

They say every man has to pull his final act sometime. There are e select few people that could do that with my stuff and get away with it. And trust me those people know who they are. There have been times that someone has told me" If you want to ride my quad your welcome anytime. Just take it." Even then I still ask permission.

Same here... As many people that have said yup just go ahead and take it whenever.. i always ask :D Only time i really borrow someones stuff is either A) after a nice long 2 wheeler ride and they are back to back rides and im not in a 2 wheeler mood. or its dark and since i have no light well you get the idea.

Ahhh come on people, Be generous. :D

It was Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner.

Maybe it was an accident. :smoker:

He may have had a dream that he was given the sandcar.

Or, maybe he thought it was Monday and he was just going to work.

Nobody knows.

See, so lets not jump conclusions here. :happydrunks:

:blury::slap: :shoot:

Edited by Randog

Could you imagine be over at comp on at sat night just hanging out and :happydrunks: :smoker: having a good time and because your DEAF you dont hear your buggie being pushed away by the buggie bandits :shoot: :finger: 2 of them and then you see your buggie going up comp you turn around and look behind you ITS (FREAK) -EN GONE...... this is to those BUGGIE BANDITS :shoot: :blury::slap:

Could you imagine be over at comp on at sat night just hanging out and :slap: :shoot: having a good time and because your DEAF you dont hear your buggie being pushed away by the buggie bandits :ninja::ninja: 2 of them and then you see your buggie going up comp you turn around and look behind you ITS (FREAK) -EN GONE...... this is to those BUGGIE BANDITS :slap: :shoot: :finger:

:boxer: :no_no: "Hey, that looks like my rail!" :ninja: good times! :happydrunks: :smoker: :blury: